Chapter 21: Preference

Amethyst POV

" Thank you ame-kun "

" Eh? " I dropped the meat, that I was supposed to eat.

" Ah! Don't waste food ame-kun! " Mem-cho said, and as I was about to clean the mess. Akane ran to my side.

" Let me help you with that! " Akane said.

" No, it's fine really... " I stopped her, and she seems to understand. I cleaned up the meat that fell.

After what happened, I ate the piece while the girls were talking to themselves.

' I swear I just saw her ' When akane entered the room, I caught a glimpse of amelia from the outside.

Am I hallucinating?

I am aren't I?

" ame-kun? " I broke free from my own world, when akane called for me.

" Yes? " I asked.

" O-oh it's nothing... " She said, but she seems to be hesitating to say something.

I picked up a piece of meat that I was grilling.

" No need to be so stiff " I informed her, and she then looks at me. " Ask away "

She then looks at me with determined eyes.

" Well.... What type of girls do you like? " She asks calmly.

" Hmm.... Well.... I would say she was the prettiest girl I have ever meet... " Both mem-cho and yuki gave me a face that says ' You're the worst '

" And also.... She had the prettiest smile.... Oh I wish I could meet her again... *Chuckles* " I grabbed my hand to rub something from my eye.

" Huh? " I keep on tearing up, what's happening with me?

" Hey! After this should we go on a luxurious date? "

" I need to go " I told the three girls I'm talking to and ran away from them.

Akane's POV

While we we're asking for ame-kun preference over girls, he teared up.

His expression was broken and longing for something that he cannot acquire.

What happened to you ame-kun?