Chapter 16: Leaving a mark

Third Person POV

" I want to.... Quit the show... " Yuki, announced, and everyone was shocked.

" Huh?! " Everyone, was shocked by the announcement of yuki.

" Right in the middle of the show?! Why would you say such a thing? " Worried voices of the casts, was heard among the set.

" Recently, the boys in my school has been teasing me like... " You like this kind of boy, I see... " Yuki explained.

" There's nothing scarier, than showing everyone what the feeling of " Being in love " means to you. " She added.

" Even mem was being pressured by her subscribers.... Everyone thinks I'm an airhead, well I am though. " Mem-cho, explained.

" Are you really going to quit? " Akane's voice was not heard because it was overpowered by nobuyuki.

" Are you really going to quit?! If you are, then I'll quit too! " Nobuyuki, declared.

" Nobu-kun... " Yuki, called him.

"Stop saying such things and stay on the show! " Nobuyuki, tried persuading her.

" I'm- "

Next episode preview...

Will yuki truly leave the show...

And what kind of relationship does this two will have? Find out next time...

Everyone, who was currently watching, was in a dilemma, because of the cliffhanger.

" Do you think, she will really quit? " A highschool student, asked her fellow classmate.

" It depends, because of the pressure in the show... She might really leave. " Her classmate replied.

The situation of yuki sumi, garnered attention, in all of japan.

And all of it was according to plan....

" LOOK! LOOK! I'm currently the main topic in twitter! Isn't it amazing?! " Yuki, excitedly told the other casts. " It seems that many articles has been made about me.... Didn't I do my part of attracting viewers perfectly?! "

She asked, and amethyst responded.

" Indeed you have. "

" So, are you really quitting? " Akane, asked yuki.

" Ehh.. Even if I want to, I can't! It's because I have a contract after all. " Yuki, responded.

"Eh... Then, was it all an act? " Akane asked.

" It's not like that, I'm not an actress like kurokawa-san after all. " Yuki denied. " I only added a bit of my true feelings in my words. "
" It's true that I get teased and also it's true that I have thought of quitting... " Yuki added.

" I see... That's really useful... " Akane took notes on his small notepad.

An action, that amethyst took note of.

" Well... What's the reason you had a thought of quitting? " Akane asked.

" Hmm... It's probably because the filming starts early at morning *yawn* " yuki answered.