CHAPTER 2: Oath.

Ai Hoshino's POV

I'm a liar....

Yesterday i lied to manager-san about something, i lied about not calling the father of both ruby and aqua.

- 1 DAY EARLIER -

I called him, my ex.

" Mhm i see.. " I'm currently calling using a payphone because every call i make is monitored if i use my phone.

" You see... I seem to have met with ame on a movie set "

" Mhm i see... "

" The kids are already big and i wanted you to be a part of our family for the longest time "

" Well- "

" It's AI! " I was startled, they were only talking about the poster.

" Well my address is... "

- TIMESKIP -

Amethyst POV

The day has finally arrived, the day that the legendary idol "AI" will meet her demise.

Currently I'm with the stalker (AN: I don't even want to write his name each time) and i gotta say he really is obsessed with Ai.

" How dare she?! " He clearly is hopeless.

" Hey " I called him, and he looked at me " what do you want kid?! "

" You know about the scandal of Ai? " I asked him, on which he was ready to lash out.

" YES OF COURSE! THAT SLUT BETRAYED US FANS! HOW DARE SHE?! AND MOST AND FOREMOST SHE HAD A TWINS?! UNFORGIVABLE! AI AI AI AI AI AI " *sigh* he's going to be a pain in the ass to deal with.

" Here you go, the item that hikaru promised "I handed him the flowers that has a knife inside it, he grabbed it immediately. he really wants ai dead huh.

" With this... HEHEHEHE " i sighed again.

" Let's go... Our ride's here " on which he nodded and followed soon after.

- BEWARE: THE SCENE THAT TRAUMATIZED YOU ON EPISODE 1 OF OSHI NO KO (ANIME) IS BEYOND THIS LINE -

During our ride, i have been thinking. What would have happened if i was raised by ai? Will i be a narcissistic kid? Will i be a very active kid? Will i be a complete kid?

The ride should have only been short but... Why does it take longer than usual? As if, the time is moving slowly? Ahh it seems like even the gods are trying to stop me from killing this person.

Their idol.

We arrived, and we were dropped off on the parking lot.

"Remember what you're tasked with? " I asked him.

" Sure do kid! I can finally KILL that fan betraying slut. " He held the flowers with both hands.