Chapter 10: Gossips

Amethyst POV

Earlier, when I woke up. My mother Ai, dropped a news.

And currently, ruby, aqua, me, and Ai are currently eating breakfast.

" That acting part of yours was amazing ame onii-chan! " Ruby stated.

" Thanks ruby, but I'm not the only one that impressed me. Kaburagi-san also said that, aqua did amazing too. " I also stated.

" Hmm~ mr. Kaburagi huh, I haven't seen him for a long time~ " Ai remarked.

" Eh? But, you were the one that recommended us both, didn't you? " Aqua wondered, but Ai just replied with.

" I must have forgotten~ " Ai reasoned, and aqua understood.

" Then for the next one~ Ai changed the topic, she then faced Ruby.

" What about your idol progress ruby~? " Ai questioned ruby.

" Geh! W- well.... " Ruby tried to hide something, but Ai immediately caught on.

" Do tell us ruby~ " Ai added.

Ruby was pressured, and just gave up. She told Ai, that she was having trouble trying to find people that wants to join their agency.

" I see~ Honestly, you could have been honest with me earlier~ " Ai lightly scolded ruby, and ruby immediately hugged Ai.

" They sure are feisty early in the morning, right aqua? " I asked aqua, but he seems to be in a deep thoughts.

" Uh- y-yeah! " Aqua looked surprised, and I whispered to him.

" Are you still thinking about that talk, we and mr. Kaburagi made? " I asked him, and he just nodded.

I still remember it also, during the after party of sweet today...

~During Sweet today after party~

Me and aqua, arrived at the after party, there's a lot of staff and actors currently talking and interacting to each other.

The last episode, received a lot of appreciation, due to the live adaptation finally following the manga's counterpart.

Many wondered, why can't they just do it the right way from the start?

The answer? Not enough motivation.

My train of thoughts, was interrupted, when kana grabbed my attention.

" You two really came huh? I thought you both are just a pair of lazy-bums " kana teased, but aqua was unfazed.

Kana and aqua interacted for a bit, before, coming to my side to ask a question. Even I knew what her intention was.

" Hey, ame-kun " Kana called, and I replied with "Yes?"

She grabbed my ear, and whispered something.

" Does Aqua have a girlfriend? " Ah I see, a maiden in love, but aqua actually asked me something way before.

" Whenever someone asks you ame, if I have a girlfriend, you must answer with "Yes, Aqua has a girlfriend. Understood? "

" Ah, sure. "

I must lie to her, I know it might hurt her feelings and will feel down, but I'll always prioritise my siblings wishes.