Chapter 17: Pressure

Akane's POV

Another day has passed, since I broke down. And now I'm currently with the casts, filming.

' What the audience's wants is more than extreme. ' I thought, and returned to the other casts.

~meanwhile~

Third Person POV

" Geh! This drink sucks! " Ruby, complained. " Ooh~ how about tweeting this... *tap* *tap* This drink tasted terrible.. "

The next second, kana swatted the phone away from ruby.

" Hold on right there! What are you trying to do?! " Kana asked, and ruby just looked om the side and whistled.

" *Whistle* I was just going to tweet something~ No biggies... " Ruby said.

" IT IS A BIG DEAL! Do you have any idea on what if they did a search on their brands name?! " Kana scolded.

" Ehh... I don't know... ahahah " Ruby laughed weirdly, and kana catches on.

Stare.....

Ruby was sweating profusely, and kana opened ruby's twitter.

And there she saw, ruby's search results.

Recently searched:

Hoshino ruby cute
Hoshino ruby pieyon
Ruby-chan
GiuHonda

Kana stared at ruby with an unimpressed face.

" My my, you even added cute. " Kana said.

Ruby was embarrassed, and was sweating more.

" Well, in any case, it's fine to look your name up. It has a meaning as well you know? " Kana explained. " It's called ego searching. "

" Ego searching? " Ruby asked, while having a confused expression.

" Yes, ego searching. As the name suggests it's where an artist, actors, and famous people look up their names to find positive reactions. " Kana added.

" But sometimes, it can also be used to look up the negative reviews of some people. " Kana explained. " For example... This! "

Kana scrolls through ruby's twitter, and she saw-

" Akane kurokawa... She's quite famous... " Kana told ruby, and ruby mentions.

" Oh! She's a fellow cast of ame onii-chan on the show love now? I believe? " Ruby mentioned.

" Hmm... She sure is not popular at this show huh... " Kana said, while reading the comments. On which ruby reads as well.

IAMSOTIRED @AJ_4645
I am currently watching the show LoveNow! I'm loving yuki so far, I don't particularly like or dislike akane, she has no presence. #LoveNow

The scene, then changes to akane. Reading the comment as well. And her expression then darkens.

" I... Have to give this my all... " Akane muttered.