Chapter 19: Appreciation

Amethyst POV

Akane grabbed my hand, and I pulled her instantly.

The typhoon made her hand a bit slippery, but it's not a reason for me to not pull her.

After I pulled her, and she crossed the ledge. She then sat down, gasping for air.

I just stood, while looking at her.

If she didn't took my hand and has let herself fell to her death....

I would have just let her be....

" *Cough* *cough* " akane kept on coughing due to the cold and her body catching up the lost air during the process.

" You good? " I asked her. " Don't worry.... I'm not your enemy. "

I told her, and she instantly looked up to me.

" You might think, people hating on you is your punishment for scarring a models face. But remember, those people that attacked you... Are not even worth to sacrifice your life for. " I told her. " Those scums are just trying to release their pent up frustrations on someone vulnerable. "

I kneeled in front of her, and offered my hand.

" A hundred scums cannot even compare to one talented person... Such as you. " I said.

Akane then took my hand, and I pulled her up.

" That's the most messed up advice I have every gotten in my life *giggle* " akane giggled and added. " But nevertheless.... Thank you... Ame. "

The next thing that akane did, shocked me.

She hugged me....

" I'm really thankful ame-kun " she said.

" Hey! Both of you! " We were interrupted by a security calling for us.

" What are you both doing here?! Outside while there's a storm?! " He yelled.

"*Sigh* That's troublesome... Want to run away? " I asked akane, and she smiled.

" No "

~Timeskip~

Currently, me and akane are in the police department. Her mother, came and the situation of akane was explained to her.

" To think, that this was what's happening and I didn't even know... " Her mother, worriedly said. " You keep on insisting that I shouldn't watch the show... "

Akane embraced her mother, and cried.

While me? I just stood there, watching them.

But the next second, a police officer came inside the office.

" Uhm... Is there a person called amethyst here? You have your mother waiting for you outside... " When I heard the call, I stood up and made my way towards the door.

I caught a glimpse of akane looking to me and she nodded.

When I got outside the office, an embrace enveloped me.