prologue 2/2

Amethyst POV

It has been 2 years since hikaru kamiki took me from ai, in this 2 years ai should be 18 (an adult to be exact) by now. I have been watching the tv since and i gotta say, ai popularity is rising in every second.

While my father, hikaru kamiki has made his parents babysit me during those years. At first his mother and father, was shocked. But they were easily fooled by hikaru with his genius acting skills.

His parents, is very supportive and friendly when hikaru is in their vicinity.

But when he isn't, then they show their true selves. An abusive and disgusting people.

They have been treating me as their chore boy even if I'm only 2 years old. How cruel isn't it? Well, I can't complain. I'm just a leech in this "home" after all.

I'm fine with this life, as long as I'm able to survive. Then I'm fine with this situation of mine.

At first, i thought these 2 are the only problem I'll ever face, i thought hikaru wouldn't try to do anything and will just let me grow up.

Oh how wrong i was...

" HELP ME!!! " In front of me is an idol, currently running away from father.

" You still trying to run away? " My father, sighed and turned to me with that same creepy smile. " Let's go, amethyst kamiki "

" Understood father " i replied back. Not showing signs of emotions.

- backstory -

During my 3rd birthday my father finally made conversation with me, but it's not what i expected.

At first i definitely knew he was up to something, but i didn't think he is like this.

What I'm currently seeing in front of me, is a dead corpse. A CORPSE OF MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS TO BE EXACT.

I rushed towards towards the corpse, crouched and tried to find ways to save this poor girl.

" What are you doing? Hmm? " My father asked, i can't see his face and he can't see mine as well. He can't see the look of terror I'm currently expressing.

" Shit shit shit " I cursed, not even trying to cover it like I was some kind of a child when they say a curse words.

" Amazing~ where did you learn to curse? " I can hear my father clap his hands, as if he's congratulating me.

And the next sentence my father blurted out made my heart stop.

" That girl's dead you know? It's futile " my father said, and i can feel something ominous behind me.

I looked back while crouching, and i can see it. It made me shiver.

My-

My father-

My father is smiling...