CHAPTER 5: Catching up

Aqua's POV

HMMMM....

" Is it just me or is there a favouritism happening? " I asked ruby.

" C-L-E-A-R-L-Y THERE IS! " my sister, screamed beside me.

" First of all, mama keeps on spending more time with that Ame-kid and also why did mama even adopt that kid? " Ruby continued ranting.

" I'm thankful that he saved mama but... This is CLEARLY too much! " And another rant.

" I might fall into *gasp* depression! And maybe when the time comes.... I'll turn rebellious! " Ruby keeps on ranting and complaining.

" Well, we can't help it.. it's Ai's decision after all " I said to ruby. Even I'm dissapointed you know.

Ever since that day, ai hoshino adopted the kid that saved her.

It's also kind of unfair, because his situation was seen to be acceptable in the world of entertainment industry.

And when Ai announced she was going to adopt amethyst, they praised her as a good Samaritan.

Ruby complained also, because she thought why does the manager even want to hide their situation? If amethyst situation was accepted easily.

I still remember that day at the hospital.

~Flashback~

The supposed one on one talk of Ai and that kid has been going on for quite some time.

But speak of the devil...

The door handle of that room twisted, a sign of being opened.

And the person that came out first was my mother, and she seems to be cheerful as usual.

" Yahoo~! You guys missed me~? " My mother, asked.

Ruby was the first one to run towards Ai, and immediately asked to be pet by Ai. I swear, ruby's going to be spoiled you know?

" Gehh! Why are you hiding behind mama?! " I was startled a bit by ruby's high voice.

But the next sentence of Ai, got me shocked.

" Ruby~ Aqua~ Say hi to your new brother~! " Ai just blurted something, that made our jaw dropped.

" Eh? " Everyone's reaction was the same on the current situation.

That was the day, ruby's ranting reached It's highest peak.

And the start of rivalry of both ruby and amethyst.

Ai explained to us that she wants to adopt amethyst, and shared with us the story of amethyst.

She explained that amethyst was abandoned by his parents, so even my adult heart was touched by the story.

How can a parents of a child just abandon their child?

I pitied that kid, so I understood the situation. And accepted him from the family.

Meanwhile, ruby can't even accept it. And just keeps on trashtalking amethyst behind his back.

~a little bit of timeskip~