•FINAL•

After 6 years~

"Yah! You brat kids! Your father really spoiled you too much!" I said while running behind my children as they really destroyed the room everything is a mess.. I think they had a world war 3 there.

"Leave them they are kids..."

"Shut up! It's all your fault! I am the one who have to arrange things.."

"Appa! Eomma is scolding us!" The twins ran to his father..

"Lets go and leave you mother to cool her head.."

"I'm gonna smack your head instead!"

After hearing that, Yeonjun took his kids and left from there..

Yeah, I got pregnant after two weeks of our marriage.. After some days I got to know that I'm pregnant with twins, one is boy and another is girl.. Girl is the big sis who is 1 minutes older than her brother.. My two 5 years old kids name is Yeonmin and Hajun..

They are too naughty.. But they are the cutest and spoiled kids by their father... Today is their birthday, we are going to celebrate their birthday in the evening.. Rimin, Soobin, Taerin unnie, Namjoon bro, Eomma, Appa, Wooyoung everyone is coming..

Roro and Beomgyu already wished them birthday before going to their work and yes they have child too but she is too young only 1 year old.. She is so cute, her name is Rahui... Roro is the dance choreographer of popular entertainment Hybe Lables and Beomgyu starts his new company which is getting top nowadays.. I'm proud of him...

They will come early for the function.. But the birthday girl and boy is running around and ruining everything. I don't wanna scold them on this day but they are real definition of brat...

"Rahui say happy birthday.. Today is our birthday!" Yeonmin said..

"Baby she can't talk.." Yeonjun said while chuckling..

"But she have to say!" Hajun demanded her.. Meanwhile, innocent Rahui was giggling and saying her baby languages...

"We came! Yeomin and Hajun come here!" Rimin came inside while shouting catching everyone's attention..

"What is it Aunty?" They came to her while running..

"Here's your birthday cake.. Me and your Soobin uncle made with so much love and blessings for you.."

"Thank you aunty! We love you!"

"Love you too.."

"It's so beautiful.. You made two for each of them?!" I gasped seeing their talent..