📸 sixteen 📸

Y/N hung up the call with a smile on her face. "They are too cute..."

Taerin nodded.. "Oh Y/N I forgot to tell you something.."

"What is it?"

"A lady came to Yeonjun's home but she does not look so old but she is definitely older than us..."

"What?! Why she is here!? That brat lady! I will not spare her this time but what's the reason? Yeonjun didn't told me about her.. When did she came?"

"Do you know her? In the morning, she asked me which one is his house.."

"And you told her? Can't you even investigate?! You dumb!"

"How could I know? Btw who is she?"

"I will tell you later now goodnight I'm sleepy..."

"Ok goodnight..."

....................... Next Day ........................

Y/N went to Gyu and Roro's dorm of course she have to for Roro's sake nor she might curse her cuz she left his BeSt FrIeNd but everyone knows they like each other but not ready to admit it...

"Roro open the door.."

"Unnie! You came?! Are you ok now? Come inside have a seat! Did you eat breakfast?"

"Yeah yeah and stop worrying about me... I'm totally fine.. Where is Gyu...?"

"Oh he is still sleeping.. Let me slap his ass at first.. That brat will never be disciplined.."

She really talk like a mother... Actually Gyu doesn't need any mother Roro is the mother in his life... How cool! I could heard her banging and shouting his door to wake him up...

After a minute Beomgyu opened a door being shirtless only wearing a shorts, he was still sleepy and couldn't even open his eyes properly..

"Why are you doing this to my life!?"

Roro was speechless... "Yah go inside and dress properly!" She pushed him inside and closed the door from behind... She rest her back at the door and placed her hand on her chest to process everything... "I think I should wash my eyes with holy water..."

Just then Gyu opened the door.. That made Roro to lost her balance and made her fall in Beomgyu's arm.. The time stopped his working for them for a moment... Their heartbeat lost his pace too...

At that time, Y/N saw them at that state and ruin their quality moment... "Oh sorry it was not a right time let me sit at living room..."

Roro's face got red like a tomato, the vegetable that both of them hate... "Yah! Why did you open the door?"

"My T-SHIRT is in the balcony!"

"Why?"

"Last night I spilled juice on it..."

"Let me bring that to you.. Don't roam around being shirtless..."

Roro brought the T-SHIRT and everything became normal.

After that Gyu had his breakfast and ready to start his studying.. And Roro left for school...

"Are you sure that it's ok if you don't go to school?"

"Don't worry noona it's totally fine just prepare me for the exam..."

"Ok as what you say..."

"Btw let me ask you something if it is ok..."

"What is it noona?"

"Do you know why your so called step mother is at Yeonjun's home?"

"Oh she is because she got bankrupt and didn't have any place to live..."