📸 two 📸

I entered my home and throw myself on the coach as I was tired af.. I closed my eyes and I realized that someone is standing in front of me.. I opened my eyes and saw Eomma standing with arm crossed over her chest with frown..

"What happened Eomma?" I asked nervously... "What time is it?" She asked.. "Ummm maybe 9:45 pm?" I replied while guessing the time.. "You! Your Appa told you to come back quick but here you are looking like you came from club partying." She said and I wide my eyes..

"No! I went to restaurant to eat and we explored our school.. After that we hanged out!" I said.. "Oh but why are you so late!" Eomma again didn't left the fact, I sighed and handed my certificate to her and went to my room.. Cuz I'm too tired to argue...

I took a warm bath and lied on my soft bed.. Then I remembered that we will got our photos in our schools students group.. Then I opened my messages and saw a lot of photos.. I opened every photos and started to search mine..

Then I found the ground photo where me and Wooyoung sat at the first is vanished only I can see my head here... We got cut from the photos! Then I started to search more photos of mine only.. I can't even find any single photo of mine... Then I found Wooyoung's photos but not mine...

Everyone's photo was there! But why not mine! I will kill that asshole! How dare he! I just pitted him and took photo with him but he totally betrayed me! Then I started search his number on the group...

After sometime I found his number and didn't hesitate to message him... I see he is online, then it will be great..

                                          On the message

Y/N: Are you Choi Yeonjun?
Yeonjun: Yes.

(Omo he replied this fast?! I'm impressed..) I thought

Y/N: You brat! Why didn't you send any photos of mine!?
Yeonjun: Why? I putted every photos on the group see carefully. Don't disturb!
Y/N: But there isn't any photos of mine.. You did it purposely!

What?! He gone offline?! He! If I could find him then I would punch him till his death.. He seen my message but didn't replied and gone offline. I sighed and tried to sleep but mind has lots of thought that is preventing me from sleeping..

I will found him one day and will take my photos back!

Afterwards I fell asleep..

In the morning I woke up and saw the regular scenery.. Appa is eating breakfast with moody face and Eomma is making breakfast.. I sat on my chair and took some food to eat.. Then Appa said..

"When will you join the campus as a freshmen?" I sighed as I have to join at the start of new year and it's my vacation time.. How could he think about me joining now?!

"Appa it's my vacation we have to join at the start of new year.." I replied.. And he hummed in reply... I finished my breakfast and rushed to my room and called Wooyoung for help me to find that brat..

I got ready and went out.. "Where are you going this early?" Eomma asked.. "To find someone!" I said and rushed outside.. "Don't be late!" Eomma said and I nodded and left... I went to Wooyoung at his house.. I took him and started to search him everywhere near school... We asked everyone on the street and every home... It was awkward but I have to find him at any cost!

But our luck is not with us and came back home empty handed..

I reached home and saw a shoe looking familiar at that house of our neighbour .. We still don't know who live here.. Then I heard a thud sound inside that house.. I got scared and immediately went inside my house...

I sighed and saw my Eomma looking at me in disgusted face.. "What?!" I asked.. "Did you ever see yourself in the mirror? You didn't even brushed your hairs.." Eomma said.. "I brushed! But I was frustrated that's why it got messed up!" I explained as I messed my hairs in frustration for that so called photographer guy!

"How old are you?! Are you middle aged or what? Now you are frustrated! Go to your room and read something!" Eomma said... I sighed as those words are became old..

But my mind is still mad at that guy! Where can I find him?! I have to find him at any cost! Where the fuck that guy is! Those photos are precious.. I have waited my life to get those photos and put it on my album as memory.. But no! That guy ruined my all wishes!

Just then I got a call.. I saw the user name it's Wooyoung.. I picked it up..

"What?" I asked.. "I found him come right now!" Wooyoung said while whispering.. "Where?" I asked in excitement.. "At XXXX road.. I'm following him!" He said screaming at the same time whispering... I cut the call and ran to the door so faster than faster before Eomma can say something...

I heard Eomma shouting but I completely ignored her.. I took my breath at the  door and noticed that the shoe was not there in front of that house... I ignored and ran to that road where Wooyoung told me..

After running and running I found Wooyoung sitting at the corner of window at some café... I tapped his shoulder and looked behind.. He mouthed finally by seeing my appearance... "There he is." He showed me Yeonjun working there.. I guess he does part time job here...

"Good this café is not so far from our home.." I said and he nodded.. "Okay then let's get inside.." I said and rushed inside.. There was no crowd but it's peaceful inside.. He welcomed me.. I stood in front of him.. But he didn't noticed me...

I cleared my throat and he looked up... His eyes got widened...

..............................