📸 twenty six 📸

I woke up early today as today is our entrance where exam which depends my whole future.. I hope everything will be alright.. Lord please let us get chance to study together again...

I went to my parents before leaving..

"Answer every question carefully! Don't be nervous ok? Did you understand what I meant?"

"Yeah Eomma! I will just pray for me.."

"Our prayers are all with you.. You will do good I know!" Appa said with smile..

I smiled at them and left home, I rang the doorbell of Yeonjun's home.. We are going together, today is the special day as we're getting our first salary, it's really now time to give it to him.. And the important thing is me and Yeonjun gonna reveal our relationship... If our exam gone good..

We smiled at each other and hold hands..

"Don't worry! We both will do good.."

I nodded and went forward..

We reached the institution and saw Wooyoung is already waiting for us.. Yeah he is well now but still angry at me.. I really felt bad for him.. It's all my fault..

"Wooyoungah.. Are you still angry at me?"

"No cause if you pray bad for me that I will not pass in the exam that's why I'm not angry.."

I laughed in disbelief..

"Yah! You are saying this now? You're my childhood friend Wooyoung you really disappointed me.. Do you really think that I'll do anything like this?"

He looked at me.. I was near to cry..

"Stupid girl.. I was joking! Why would I think like that? You're my bestie.. And we the only bestie where can't be find in the world.. But you have to treat me.."

"Ok!" Then was hugged ... I'm happy everything's alright now.. Then there's Yeonjun who got jealous at a silly matter.. I just hugged my best friend and he dragged me from his arm and hold me tightly..

"Let's go we're getting late.."

Wooyoung chuckled at his reaction..

.................................

The exam started.. The whole hall was filled with different emotions, nervous cold sweats and tension.. I was telling myself that I can do! Then I got the question paper and answered everything which I know and don't know...

After 2 hour our exam finished, I submitted my answer sheet and left a sigh cause I don't know what I did.. It's fine tho..

I got out from the room and waited for two guys to come.. They met me...

"How's the exam?" Yeonjun asked..

"Fine, what about you?"

"Great!" I nodded and looked at Wooyoung..

"Mine's great too.."

I again nodded.. "Lets go they are waiting for us.."

Then we reached to the restaurant... Yeonjun have no clue why we are having get together..

"Unnie!" Roro and Rimin come to me for a hug..

I hugged them with a big smile.. "How your exam gone?!" Roro asked

"Yeah good!"

"Oh Soobin you're here too?" Yeonjun said and slapped his butt.. Everyone laughed except Rimin..

"That's great then! Let's go and sit.."

We all sat on the big table together.. Then the atmosphere gone silent.. Everyone is looking at me and Yeonjun was looking at others that why they are acting sus..

"Ok.. Let me start.. So everyone's ready?" I said to everyone and they nodded...

I took out the envelope of money.. Everyone took out after me..

"Take this.." I gave to Yeonjun and he got confused..

"What is this?"

"Open it!"

He opened the envelope and a pure shocked gasped came out from his mouth.. Then one by one gave him money..

"Oppa, I hate you for slapping Soobin's butt.. But I'm not bad, you're like my big bro and it's our little help for you.."

"Yeah hyung take it.."

"Here's Taerin unnie's money too.."

Yeonjun couldn't control his emotions and cried..

"You guys are really insane.. Thank you so much! And you Beomgyu you didn't even told me about it!"

"Why would I? I'm still made money for that damn house! It's our memory hyung how can we loose it?"

Then we hugged a big hug! Yeonjun couldn't stop crying..

"Thank you again guys! I can't believe it.."

"It's not our plan, but the whole idea was Y/N noona's.. You should thank him.."

He looked at Y/N and mouthed her thanks.. She slapped his shoulder.. "Take your formalities to yourself now I'm hungry! Lets eat.." Yeonjun chuckled at her reaction..

"I wanna give an announcement.." Yeonjun said and everyone gave attention to him..

"Me and Y/N are together now!"

Everyone chocked on their food except Rimin..

"Really hyung? Congrats!"

"Congrats Unnie I'm happy for you!" Roro and Gyu congrats me

"Yah Y/N you didn't told your bestie! You brat!" I smiled nervously kinda shy at the same time..

But Soobin smelled strange on Rimin..

"Why you don't have any reaction?"

"Cause I already know.." She said munching on chicken..

Shoot Y/N.. I got scared now I'm doomed for sure.. But surprisingly no one didn't said anything.. I sighed

Everything went well that day, now it's time to go home..

We bade goodbye to everyone and walked to home..

"You really surprised me today.."

"Hehe it's nothing.."

"Tomorrow I want to bring everyone to submit money but it's not possible let's go together. "

"Ok as you're wish..!"

"I wanna know what work did you do for money?"

"I took care of baby at daycare.. Roro helped me to find this job and I got to know about her bestie Rimin and her boyfriend Soobin.. They work there too.. Oh yeah I'm gonna continue this job as my hobby, I'm in love with this job.."

"Oh I see.. But Rimin and Soobin confessed they both are coward?"

"By my help that's why Wooyoung got injured that day.."

"You lied to me?!"

"Yeah.. But it's for your own good.."

"I can't believe! Love you so much Y/N ah.. You are making me fall in love with you more.."

I smile while blushing, but he took me on his arm and kissed me..

"Thank you Y/N.. I really love you!"

...............................