📸 eleven 📸

Today I start my day by teaching gyu.. The brother of my neighbor.. I wonder if his brother know this...

"So what should I teach you?"

"You know!"

I think for a bit and got an idea...

"How about physics?"

"Eww.. No!"

"You can't deny your teacher.."

"Roro started to teach me chemistry.. It was a digusting shit.. But I understood something tho.. Now physics no sis I'm gonna die rn.."

"But you have to!" I said and he groaned in annoyance but he listened to it later...

.....................................

Taerin went back home and noticed a boy with a bag dropped his phone while putting something on his pocket...

He approached him and gave back his phone...

"Oh thank you..." Yeonjun said...

"No need to thank me.. It's my duty as a person.." She smiled...

"So do you live near?" Yeonjun asked..

"No, I came to my cousin's house for someday.. Her home is not too far from here.."

"Oh I see.. I live near.. Let me walk to you home.."

"Ok..."

They started to walk with little talks, after sometime he reached their destination..

"Here it is.. Its my cousin's home..."

"Are you Y/N's cousin?" Yeonjun asked..

"Yeah.. You know her?"

"Yeah! Of course.."

"Oh I sent her to work..."

"Where?" Yeonjun asked curiously cuz his love finally went for work...

"She knows him.. A girl was finding a teacher to find her friend and I gave her Y/N.."

Him?! Yeonjun got furious after hearing him...

"Who is he? Umm... I'm asking if I know him or not.." He said trying not be sus..

"What's his name? Ummm.. Oh yeah.. Beomgyu.. His friend's name is Roro..."

"What?! Gyu? Thank you bye I have emergency bye see you!"

He said hurriedly and went away...

Taerin was dumbfounded and went back...

Yeonjun reached Roro and Gyu's dorm.. He rang the doorbell waiting impatiently for someone to open the door... Then Roro came and opened the door.. She bowed at her sunbaenim (senior)...

"No need to bow! It make me feel like a aged person" Yeonjun said...

"No I have to.. I have so much things to learn from you!"

"Ok ok.. Moving on.. I heard you found some teacher to teach beomgyu..?"

"Yeah yeah.. Come here let me bring you to him.." Roro said and Yeonjun started to follow her...

He barely come to meet his brother.. Gyu only go to his brother when he had fight with Roro or to share his sorrows...

Yeonjun stood in front of his brother's room's door.. Only to see getting scolded by Y/N...

"Yah! How many times I told you subtract when the object is getting upwards cause gravity attracts downwards.. It's getting opposite of gravity's attraction.. But you are only adding in finding the height! Read the question carefully!" Y/N said