📸 four 📸

I was having a beautiful dream of me and Mingi but my Eomma woke me up.. I groaned annoyed at my eomma.. Don't think that I'm rude and don't love my parents, I love them the most...

I got up and went downstairs and ate my breakfast as I didn't ate anything last night I was hungry af... Then I remembered about yesterday.. Aish I have to go to that freaking café... I ate breakfast hurriedly and got ready..

Eomma saw me leaving but didn't said anything as she got used to it... But I can't get used to my life...

After sometime I reached the café.. I looked at Wooyoung as he came with a spy outfit.. I called him to follow us and to help me if I get into any trouble..

I slapped my head looking at him after seeing his state.. "I thought you are genius.." I said to him.. "Yeah I'm enough genius to think this far.." He said.. "But who told you to dress like this?" I said looking at him from up to down.. "Umm. Do you want me to help you or not?" Wooyoung asked me. ..

"No it's ok.. You have to help me no matter what!" I said in panic..
"Ok I'm going.." I said and nodded his head getting ready to hide himself.. I opened the door of the café and saw that brat working.. He looked at the door seeing me and a smirk appeared on his face...

 He looked at the door seeing me and a smirk appeared on his face

I went to him and stood at the counter.. I cleared my throat catching his attention.. "What I have to do? I don't have whole life for this shit.." I said. He came closer to me and I back off cuz of his closeness being panicked..

"Wh_wha_what are you doing?" I stuttered.. "I was testing you if you can handle my closeness or not cuz it will be common in your assigned task with me.." He said and I made a poker face showing no interest...

"Ok ok finish your work quickly I waiting there.." I said and wait for him sitting at a random sit for customer..  I looked him and saw him working, I can see passion in his eyes in his work

  I looked him and saw him working, I can see passion in his eyes in his work

I sighed and started to scroll in my phone randomly..

After sometime, He stood front of me and cleared his throat I looked up and saw him in his normal clothes.. I got up and went outside with him..

"Follow me.." He said and I walked behind him.. I noticed Wooyoung following us.. I nervously looked at him and he gave me fighting sign.. I nodded and looked front...

After few minutes of walking, he stopped at the big ass mansion.. My jaw dropped looking at the building.. I looked at him while dropping my jaw.. "Is this your home?" I asked "Kinda.." He said while smiling and went inside...

I followed him and told Wooyoung to stay outside... I entered the mansion.. I couldn't hide my expression after seeing the decorations in the house.. He stood and looked at me, " I will take you to a woman and I will also introduce you as my girl friend and all you have to do is agreeing with me.. "He said and I nodded...

We entered the living room and saw a woman not so old.. She was looking fine I thought it his mother but she looks young to be a mother.. "Eomma.." Yeonjun called her.. My eyes got widened why his mother is so young? I look older than her...

"What is it?" His mother said looking at both of us in confused face.. "Meet her.. She is my girlfriend whom I talked about.." He said.. Her face gone a little sad.. "Is it true?" She asked me.. I looked at her and nodded... "Ok then do whatever you want but don't ever bring your face to me..." She said...

I got nervous that she didn't like me or not after listening to her.. I looked at Yeonjun, a smile appeared on his face.. "Ok then I'm going..." He said and hold my hand dragged me outside, I looked at her last time, I could see hurt on her eyes... I was feeling bad for lying to her...

He stopped at outside of the mansion.. "Don't say anything about it to anyone. Okay?" Yeonjun said and I nodded.. "But is she really your mom?" I asked.. "I will tell you later if I like to.." He said trying not to be rude.. "Ok no need.." I said.. "But I never said no to you.." He said and I sighed....

"You will get your photo tomorrow.." He said "Where?" I asked.. "Don't worry about it.." He said and smirked... I frowned and started to walking.. "Yah! Where are you going...?" He asked reaching me... "At home.." I replied simply.. "Let me drop you.." He said..

"By walking?" I asked as he tended me to walk this far for that shit.. He shooked his head and went inside the mansion.. He came back with a bike.. "Is this yours?" I asked. "Yes! It's mine!" He said and handed me a helmet... "Wear it!" He said and I wore it...

He tapped his back seat indicating me to seat.. I got up on the bike and sat.. "Hold me tight or you can fall.." He said.. "No I'm ok.." I said while sitting..

"Ok as your wish.." He said and he dropped me home... Wait! I didn't realized that he didn't ask for my address or something then how can he drop me at my house...

"Yah! How do you know my address?" I asked...

................................