📸 twenty nine 📸

We both are taken back at what we did right now.. "Yah! How dare you! Are you trying to take away my daughter without my permission?!"

"Appa! Calm down!"

"You shut up!"

"Hello uncle.. I'm gladly telling you that I'm in love with your daughter with all my heart.." He said with a smile and bowed..

"This guy is too direct aish.." I thought and slapped my forehead being done with him..

"You have guts to tell this after getting scold from me?"

"What's happening here? Y/N's Appa why are you mad!" Eomma came running from home hearing sounds..

"I found this freaking guy kissing my precious daughter!"

"What really?! Are you? Lord listened to me.. I prayed for them to be together! Why are you shouting? You should be happy!"

"What? I don't believe this guy!"

"Why? Look how nice he looks, his behavior! Everything is fine.."

"Thank you aunty.." He said and blushed at sudden compliments..

"But I can't let my daughter to be in relationship with random guy! Yah! Tell me how much do you love him?"

"Me? Yeah I love him the most.. I imagine future with him.." I replied..

"See! Your daughter have confidence to talk like this her Appa! She is getting spoiled by this brat day by day!"

"Tell me do you love her whole heartedly?"

"Of course and I can guarantee it!"

"Then prove it!"

"How?"

"Come inside!" Appa took him inside the house and sat him at the living room on couch.. Me and Eomma followed them..

"Kiss my daughter right now.. Without any hesitations in front of me!"

I chocked on the air and looked at him. He was looking too confident.. I gulped feeling unsafe now...

"Then you will agree at our relationship?" Yeonjun asked being sure..

"It is on me! Why are you asking question!"

"Ok.. Y/Nie come to Yeonjunie!" He said and pulled me into a deep kiss.. He didn't let me to process... He was kissing me with so much love and I can feel it.. It's really embarrassing to kiss in front of parents.. Eomma is crying due to happiness, then there is Appa... But we forgot their total existence..

"Stop! I said stopp!!"

Yeonjun slowly pulled out from the kiss and smiled at me.. "Looks like you have so much confidence? That was 1st round, now it's time for the 2nd round and last route.. If you passed then I will not say anything about your relationship.."

"Uncle what I have to do now?"

"Wait here.." Appa went to the kitchen and came back with two bottles.... Which he bought last year for his hobby for alcohol.. He put the bottles down the table and to bring glasses.. My head spinned and gulped remembering the worst memory..

This two bottles are not ordinary cause this is the "Poitín" the name of the most stongest alcohol.. It's the traditional whiskey of Irish civilization.. It contains 90℅ of alcohol. Once I tried a little bit of it from my father.. I couldn't got up for 2 days...

He came and sat front of Yeonjun... "So, this bottle is my one of the alcohol collection.. It's the most strongest alcohol. I ever bought.."

"Are you trying to kill that innocent kid?"

"No! He just have to drink 4 shots of it.." I chocked on my saliva..

"Oh I heard of it.. I have high tolerance but aren't sure about this.."

"Now you will know.."

He put ice on his glass and poured the drink.. My father hardly gets drunk.. This the alcohol he drank in small amount like 7 shots and gets drunk.. But his limits are 10 bottles..

Yeonjun cheers with my father and brought the glasses to his mouth. The smell was too strong.. He literally was about to puke after smelling it... He stopped his breath and drank in one go.. He was too uncomfortable after the burning sensation of the alcohol going down to his neck..

"It's too bitter..!"

Appa smiled and poured more on his glass... Then he again gulped it without wasting a second.. My eyes was getting teary watching the scene in front of me.. He really loves me and it's getting prove but how can I believe my father that I know he loves me by his single smile on his face...

His eyes was getting blurry slowly.. He barely bring up his head.. Eomma was praying for him while watching, after not being able to stop her husband "Are you ok? Talk Yeonjun!"

"I'm ok!"

He poured another glass of it by himself and gulped down. "Stop! Appa you really disappointed me today.!"

I picked up Yeonjun.. Seeing me struggling Eomma came to help to help... I brought to him to his home.. I lied him down to his bed. "Eomma you go! I'm gonna stay with him tonight.." She nodded and left... He is awake but totally wasted...

Meanwhile.. Eomma shouted at Appa..

"Don't shout! It proves that he is a nice guy.. I like the guys who are light weighted.. I don't want to marry my daughter like me.. It also proves that he really loves her and can do anything to get her and achieve her.. I'm impressed!"

"Only lord knows how I got married to a weird man like you.. I should be in heaven if I can live with you until the end.. Lord gave me lots of patience.."

"You know I'll always love you.. Btw where's Y/N?"

"She will stay with him tonight.."

"Look it also proves that she loves him a lot too.."

"This old man should stop thinking too much!" Eomma said being done with her husband..

...................................

"I miss my girlfriend!"

"Your girlfriend friend is sitting beside you!"

He opened his eyes, but he barely opened it.. He just peaked his eyes open and closed immediately. "Who are you?" He ask while pouting..

"I'm your girlfriend you brat!"

"No! She should be sleeping now.. You looks like my girlfriend but you're not! She is so beautiful! She have big doe eyes, heart shaped lips which soft like cotton and smooth like feathers. Oh yeah! Soobin's butt is so soft like dough! I really love to touch his butt too..." He said smiling crazily while touching my lips and eyes.. I frowned feeling annoyed!

"Then who I am?"

"Who knows? Maybe trying to kidnap me by copying my girlfriend.."

I smiled looking at him.. He is so cute after getting drunk... He talks nonsense.. I pinched his nose and he smiled again and scrunch his nose.. "My poor heartue can't handle this.."

Suddenly he pointed to lie beside him.. "I have to lie down? But you said I'm not your girlfriend.."

He smiled and pulled me to his chest and hugged me tightly sleeping peacefully..  Then slowly I also drifted into sleep..

...................................