📸 twenty two 📸

"I Love You too Yeonjunah....!!!"

They both shared a huge smile to each other and hugged.. After that, Yeonjun pulled her into a kiss.. That was the long lasting kiss they had today....

Lord helped them to be together.. How they became together within a moment without realizing, without any preparation but everything seems to be perfect for them...

That's how their journey of being a couple starts... "Tomorrow we will celebrate for our confession only you and me.. Now I'm tired I guess you too.. Take this.."

He gave her a packet.. She opened it and saw a same Pajama as he was wearing.. "It's a couple outfit! When did you bought it?"

"That day I was day dreaming about you and bought it.. I forgot which day.. I always wished that we will wear a same outfit and the day came!"

She smiled and pinched his cheeks founding it cute.. "Aww, I never thought I will get a cute boyfriend like you.. But you used to click my pictures secretly and that's a crime.. But I'm not angry cuz the picture was good and I was presented beautifully although I was not prepared.. Thank you I really appreciate your hard work!"

"Sry.. But you know I love you so it doesn't matter now.. Go and change into it.."

She went to his washroom with the help of Yeonjun for changing into Pajama which is bought with full of love... Then she come back wearing that matching outfit...

 Then she come back wearing that matching outfit

A big smile plastered at his face.. Feeling proud for buying this,

"It's perfect size.. You are looking insane.."

Hearing that she blushed.. "Lets sleep!"

With that she covered herself with blanket and lied down.. Yeonjun chuckled and lied beside her while hugging tightly.. "Is it ok for you to sleep beside me?"

"I think you already slept beside me.. You should get used to it ."

"But you made me fell down from the bed at morning."

"I wasn't prepared but I won't from now on hehe, but we can't be together after my parents come back.."

"Let's create special moments in this 1 week!"

She nodded and hide her face on his chest cuddling him..

Slowly they fell asleep...

...........................................

It's morning, Y/N is still sleeping deep but Yeonjun got up and made breakfast for themselves.. After that he ate it alone cause there's no sign of her waking up, that's why he wrote a letter for her that he is going for work...

After 1 hour of him going to work, she woke up with the sound of her phone ringing.. She picked up without looking at the caller name..

"Yah! You brat! Where are you?! I'm ringing your door bell for 10 minutes and no one else is opening!"