📸 nine 📸

I was minding my business.. Eomma came out of nowhere and said... _"I'm going to meet one of your aunty.. Stay here and be a good girl.. If any stranger comes don't open the door! Ok?!"

"Yeah! It's your regular dialogue and I got memorized... Don't worry!"

"Ok I'm going then!"

Eomma left and I heard the door closing sound.. I got up from bed and started to dance...

"Ok what should I do now?.. Ummm.... Let's dance to some Kpop songs..."

I started to dance and sing my heart out... After dancing for 1 hour.. I got tired and sat on my couch..

I was taking my breath in just then the door bell rang..

I got annoyed and went to open the door...

I forgot to look at the looking glass of the door.. Just then I opened the door... A emo looking boy was standing in a wolf haircut with a bag on his shoulder.. Smiling .....

 Smiling

I was looking at him confused

I was looking at him confused.. The smile disappeared from his face.. "Are you his girlfriend?"

"Whose girlfriend?!" I got surprised...

"My brother's !" He said...

"Who is your brother!!?"

"Isn't it Yeonjun hyung's home?" He asked...

"Oh! He lives next door.. That house!" I said showing his apartment..

"Oh thanks! You are beautiful tho! Btw I'm Beomgyu.. You can call me gyu!"

"Thanks.. Ok Gyu you can go now!"

I said with a fake smile.. I was taken back from helping him.. Cuz he is weird...

"Ok bye!"

I closed the door and sighed.. Yeonjun has brother also... He was cute but weird at same time.... I think it runs throughout their generations....

In Yeonjun's dorm....
I was eating my ice cream peacefully... My heart got out and chocked on my ice cream as the door bell was continuously ringing.. I caught scared at it and ran to the door.. I hurriedly opened the door and the most disappointing face appeared on my face....