📸 thirteen 📸

"Maybe I shouldn't tell her this.. I can't hurt my love for a lame reason..." Then Yeonjun drifted to sleep...

Next day morning.. It's the weekend and Y/N thought to give gyu a day off cuz it's a weekend for him too... Yeonjun thought to sleep more as he has nothing to do today....

Taerin noona who sleeps more than Y/N woke up early to give Y/N's rabbit food as her parents are also sleeping and the innocent rabbit was hungry... Although Taerin noona had nothing to do and slerp wasn't coming to her after reading the whole novel all night...

Everything was fine until.. Y/N got a phone call and Taerin noona went for a walk...

.................................

Taerin was going for a walk but someone call her when she was coming out of maim door... She looked at the lady...

"Can you tell me which one is Yeonjun's home?"

"Yeah this one..." She said showing his home.

"Ok thank you.."

Then normally they went for their own business....

Yeonjun was sleeping peacefully as after a whole week he got a day to rest... Then the door bell interrupted his beauty sleep.. He growned and woke up with messy hair.. He went to door to open while scratching his eyes...

That morning was most worst morning he had in his life...

"Yeonjun how are you?"

His mood got dropped after seeing his ex girlfriend Songhee...

"Why are you here?"

"Why can't your eomma come to your home..."

"You are not my eomma now! I wonder why my Appa married to you!"

"Cuz I'm that woman where son and father are obsessed with.."

"I'm not!"

"You used to be.!"

"Did you come here to talk this after ruining my sleep?"

"Ok let me tell you that I got bankrupt and I have to sell the house, cars and everything that's why I have nowhere to go.."

"What!! Are you going sell my father's house?"

"What can I do then?"

"Sell yourself!"

After saying this Yeonjun gone inside and got ready to go somewhere... He got ready and about to come and saw that lady didn't even moved from that place...

"Why are you still here?"

"Where can I go now!"

"Go to hell!"

"Please let me live at your place..."

After thinking.. Yeonjun decided to let her live as long she doesn't make trouble after solving those problems he will set a home for her to live...

"Go inside hurry!" Yeonjun said pushing her inside and locked the door.. "Don't try to come out till I come back!" He shouted..

After that he left the place to save his father's home....

Meanwhile.. Y/N woke up by hearing her phone ringing.. She looked at the caller ID.. She got up in a second after seeing it...

Taerin was suspicious about that woman why suddenly a lady will come and ask about Yeonjun.. Of course she was not his mother but who could it be?..

She was thinking of telling this to Y/N after coming back home... She reached home and got inside only to see Y/N's eomma to cry and her Appa was calming her down but it's no use...

"What happened?! Aunty why are you crying?!"

"Y/N is missing... It's been so long but she didn't come back.. Where is my daughter?!"

"Don't cry you will get sick.. I trying to find her but her phone is switched off..." Her Appa was trying to console but it's no use...

"Let me ask her friends if they knew about this.. Aunty don't cry we will find her don't worry..." Taerin went to Roro and Gyu's dorm hoping she was there...

......................

Yeonjun went to his father's office to deal the matters cuz he can't easily sell his memories and his father gave that house to him but little did that bitch knew...

"I told you I will not let you take that house!" Yeonjun said to the dealers who own money now...

"But how will you pay the debt? If you have money than we will not take that house..."

"I think this trouble cuz that lady right?"

"Yeah she was the CEO here and we took all her things that was from this company..."

"But doesn't that fulfill the debt?"

"No! That was fifty percent of the debt!"

"Then what about I pay all the money and you will leave that house?"

"Ok then I give you one month to pay that.."

"Ok! Deal!"

...............................

Taerin continuously rang the doorbell of their dorm cuz she is getting impatient... Roro opened the door annoyed cuz that was disturbing... Beomgyu also came with her...

"Taerin noona what happened? You look exhausted come inside and sit.." Roro said..

"There is no time to sit did Y/N came here?"

"No.. Today is gyu's weekend.. Why something happened?"

"Y/N is missing!"

"What?! Let me call hyung first!"

Yeonjun was tensed he got nervous about how will he get all those money?! He was heading home just then his phone rang.

"Yeah Gyu what happened?"

"Where is Y/N noona?"

"I don't know why?"

"She is missing since morning!"

"What?! Ok let me take information.. Wait don't worry! Does her parents know about this?"

"I don't know talk with Taerin noona.." Beomgyu pass his phone to Taerin to give him details...

He listened to it and ran backwards to find her...

But it was no use cuz where will he find her... He called Wooyoung..

"Hello Wooyoung! Where is Y/N?! Tell me! Hurry up!"

Wooyoung gulped before telling the answer....

.....................