Chapter 31 - I Love You

Beginne am Anfang

Nobody knew right?

Nobody except the Doctor and Jisung, who was trying his hardest to keep distracted and not crack under pressure.

My mind was completely blown. I couldn't get my head around the fact that I was pregnant? I just couldn't believe it, I didn't have any symptoms, I could've only been at least a 4 ish weeks. I mean that's counting it from the one time we were unprotected.

Just my luck, the one time I'm going through something so major, so dangerous and completely wreckless I had to fall pregnant.

I would forever beat myself up about this.

"Liss?" Chan nudged me slightly, feeling his hand on my back as I quickly looked back at him.

"Hmm?" I questioned, looking around at the others who all seemed to be waiting for an answer from me. Jisung even mouth 'you ok' as I nodded.

I had to snap out of this, they would all suspect something and I just couldn't bring myself to make a decision just yet.

"We were just deciding who would be in what teams for beer pong? Do you wanna join us or do you wanna be with them?" Felix seemed to repeating himself, pointing to the two teams which consisted of Felix, Changbin, Yeonjun, Jeongin and Hyunjin on one team. While Jisung, San, Minho, Seungmin stood on the other.

Me and Chan being the only ones not yet on a team.

"Oh erm" I stuttered, quickly remembering beer pong included beer, which was alcohol. Yet me now being pregnant meant I had to steer clear of that.

"How about Chan can join Jisung's team and even things out, I'll be the judge. You know, check no one's elbows are over the line and no foul play is involved" I quickly suggested, trying to cover up the fact I didn't wanna drink.

"Yeah alright if that's what you're good with, we're totally gonna win" Felix agreed, high fiving his team as I smiled.

Chan took my hand in his, squeezing it slightly as I turned my attention to him.

"Shall I get you a drink?" He asked, ushering over to the kitchen as I quickly realised again he meant alcohol.

"Oh no, don't worry I can grab it myself, why don't you help them set up and I'll meet you back here?" I offered instead as he just smiled, nodding in agreement as I kissed my cheek before walking towards the others.

At least if I was in charge of my own drinks all night I could make sure there wasn't any alcohol involved.

I walked into the kitchen, luckily not followed by anyone, and grabbed a red cup from the side. Looking at the array of alcohol I shook my head, I mean I could still have fun with the guys without having to drink.

I picked up the lemonade, look around to make sure i wasn't being watched. Knowing the coast was clear I filled the cup up half way.

At least if I pretended to drink then no one would suspect anything.

As I came back into the room I noticed the table all set up already. 6 red plastic cups lined up on each side of the table, ready for each teams to aim the tiny beer pong ball into.

You could easily tell that they were all a competitive bunch, even Jisung getting into it as she smiled. She didn't want her secret to weigh him down. She felt awful he had to hide it from Minho too.