Chapter 9

"Nandu are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I am fine Manyu..." 

I came to this party to get rid of her thoughts but here she directly falls in my arms looking all so sexy and ravishing. God why do you hate me so much? It's going to be a very difficult night; I really have to find a good lay. But who the hell is this Man and that too on nickname basis with her. 

"Thank you, Mr. Malhotra..." I look down to her lips which look too yummy and too inviting right now. Okay Manik get a grip. "Mr. Malhotra?" I was busy in ogling Nandini that I didn't notice when that strange Man has hooked his arm around her waist, and she didn't look uncomfortable with that at all. Who the hell is this guy. 

"Yeah, this is my Boss Manik Malhotra and Raj Uncle's elder Son..." She filled that boy who was now eying me while I stood there authoritatively. "Manik Malhotra and you would be?" I forwarded a hand which was ignored by him until Ms. Moorthy nudged him and he shook begrudgingly, what's his deal?

"Abhimanyu Moorthy, Nandini's older brother..." I almost choked on air. Oh! so he is the older brother, of course he is giving me cold shoulder. Ms. Moorthy might have told him, what I have been doing with her in the office. I shifted from one leg to other. Now this is weird. Sensing the awkwardness in the air. Ms. Moorthy forwarded me a shopper which I took questioningly. 

"This is a gift for Navya. We will see you around Mr. Malhotra. Come on Manyu let's go inside..." Oh please don't see me at all when you have this fucking dress on which I want to rip apart from your body. Holy Goodness, why the fuck I am being so horny right now. Both of them disappeared from my view and after taking some deep breaths and a time for Junior Manik to calm down. I made my way inside. 

Party looks great, Cabir has really outdone himself just for her birthday. He loves her little too much and I only hope it ends well for both of them. "And here is the Man in question..." Cabir's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I went to my best buddy who was clinging to his girlfriend.

I forwarded the gift to her and kissed her on the cheek, "Wish you a very happy birthday gorgeous..." She grinned; Navya is looking pretty. Cabir can't take his eyes off her. "Well thank you..." 

Manik - Where is Mukti?

Mukti - Right behind you...

I turned around and hugged my best friend. 

Mukti - The party is awesome Cabir; I am totally impressed.

Manik - Yeah Man, well done.

Cabir - Be with Cabir Dhawan and you will never be disappointed.

He said cockily making us laugh.

Mukti- So any hot boys around too?

Manik - Yeah well on the contrary any hot girlfriends of Navya here who I haven't done?

Cabir - Yeah, your Ms. Moorthy is here and kind of daggers she shoots to you, I am sure you haven't done her.

Manik - Shut up Cabir. I will go get myself a drink.

The more I avoid thinking about her, the more she pops up in every discussion. I need a break from Miss. Moorthy and a hot fuck would be a good start. I start looking for someone who was worthy of my attention, but my heart was looking out for only one face, which was nowhere to be seen.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************