Chapter 5

I glared at her. Seriously from all the girls in the world, Dad has to choose her to be my assistant. This Manner less, egoistic, hot headed women. Is it your way of punishing me God, or may be you wanted to punish her. The moment I knew she is more traumatized then me, I knew this is more of a punishment to her than to me.

"Nandini this is my Son Manik..." She again looked into my eyes while I hold back a smirk. "Hello Ma.. I mean Sir..." She was about to call me by my name but my raised brows held her back. Good she should know her place anyways. "Hello Ms. Moorthy, welcome to Forever Jewels. Shivangi will brief you about your work. Dad, a word?" Dad nodded his head and went inside my cabin, while I followed behind.

Manik - You seriously brought that girl here.

Raj - Didn't I informed you, I will?

Manik - But are you sure? You didn't even conduct an interview.

Raj - Who said that? I did it myself.

Manik - So, there is no way I can talk you out of this.

Raj - I don't understand the issue Manik, without even giving her a chance you can't decide that she is not good for you.

Manik - Fine, but just because she is Venkat Uncle's daughter that doesn't mean she would be treated indifferently, make sure she knows that.

I dismissed the conversation. She might have gotten the Job on her Father's reference but Ms. Moorthy I am not going to make it easy for you, you better know that. Dad left the cabin and after few seconds she came in followed by Shivangi. "I have explained everything to her, showed her cabin too..." I nodded.

"All the best dear..." Shivangi left the room leaving both of us alone. Mall incident didn't let me check her out properly. She is actually gorgeous. She is looking professional yet hot in that skirt of hers. Her face was devoid of any heavy make up. Her gaze was down, as if there was something interesting on the floor. "Sit..." She sat down without saying anything. If I wouldn't have hated her, I would be please to have her work for me.

"Look, I am sorry for yesterday, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. We both were at fault but I seriously want us to put that behind and move on, for the sake of our work at least. Can we do that Manik?" How beautiful her voice is when she is not shouting of course and what did she just called me? Since when we are on the first name basis.

Manik - Sir.

Nandini - Excuse me?

Manik - It's Sir, for you Ms. Moorthy. I am your Boss, so treat me that way.

Nandini - Yeah of course. I am sorry Sir...

She stuttered a little and I am sure I saw her jaw clenching tightly. That mall incident could be forgotten easily, it was not big of a issue anyways. But I didn't want to let go. It will be fun to rile her up, also her becoming my forced assistant is not something I approve. So, why not test how good of a employee she can be.

"I hope Shivangi has explained you everything, you might got this job because of my Father, but to work under me you have to prove your worth. I hope you can do that. I want you in the office at sharp 8:00 a.m. prepare a cup of earl grey tea for me and be here in my cabin with that at sharp 8:15 a.m. I hate late comers and my tea is a must. Can't start my day without that. Understood?" I asked in a bossy tone and she nodded at that.

"Here are some designs, go through them I want the best 10 shortlisted before lunch. Your Cabin is just beside mine, fix it as per your taste. You can leave now..." I turned my attention towards my laptop stating I was done. She stood up from her seat and before she could leave, the door burst open revealing 2 other people.

Mr. and Miss. Crazyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें