💜💜💜💜💜15.💜💜💜💜💜

Beginne am Anfang

"If you can try to explain how you are doing this?"

I'm not that deep. Yet. I think it's like that time I was in a coma. I could hear you guys but I was to deep to communicate right away. But there is different degrees of sleep.

"Like when you are dreaming so deeply but your also super aware of things outside that?"

Mmm hmm, now where do you need the yogurt?

Half asleep now he manages to get it on two spots on your back before you say. "Thirty minutes and we can wash off. I'm going to watch some of my shows quietly you get a nap."

The shower will be good too. I like that one Judge she doesn't put up with lies and attitude.

You can see his mind go transparent as you turn the tv on to the show you both liked about zoom court cases in America. But his mind turns like the color of his light show as he starts dreaming you smile as he does.

I wonder what you are thinking lover. My mom pregnant in that blue bikini? Or the conversation you eavesdropped on?

"Both." He whispers.

Hurrying to turn the volume down even more while waiting. But you only watch up to the first commercial on Youtube of this series you followed before testing out what you were wondering.

"Jungkook if you can hear me, would you like me to visit?"

Yes, you just need to knock.

Laying back and opening your mind completely as you gently touch the others doors, your fingers finding certain spots that feel warm to the touch as you send them your love. When you feel 6 other bursts of love back at once it makes you feel like you had just drank a mix of four loco and that whipped strawberry Rockstar.

You click on the six other doors not wanting them to be able to see or feel things right now. This was one of those permission things and because he had said yes you were here now. And you still weren't even sure you were right.

Stand at Jungkook's door you studied it. The only black door except for all the hidden doodles. There were ones completed and ones you didn't like at all as he had blacked them out like with a sharpie but you could almost still see it under.

Those doodles all matched his tattoo's. Some were hidden as if the black of the door had been painted over in parts instead of sharpied out. It matched the original paint, almost.

Like something to come that hadn't yet.
Touching the door instinctively as you said one of his private nicknames for you it showed a wolf, her eyes purple but the rest was in shades of blue with your favorite flowers Hibiscuses.

You knew this would be the wolf Tattoo that Jungkook would finally pick of you. Smiling in approval your hand makes a fist before knocking twice on the wolf.

 Smiling in approval your hand makes a fist before knocking twice on the wolf