Princess Bubblegum x Marceline

Princess Bubblegum grins mischievously and reaches down to slip her fingers into Marceline's pants, feeling the warmth and wetness of her lover's body. Marceline moans softly, her eyes closing in pleasure.

As Princess Bubblegum's fingers slip lower, she feels the tight ring of muscle that guards Marceline's anus. With a wicked grin, she slips a finger inside, feeling the tight heat of Marceline's body around her.

Marceline gasps, her body shuddering with pleasure. "Oh, god, that feels amazing," she moans, pushing back against Princess Bubblegum's finger.

Encouraged, Princess Bubblegum slides another finger inside, stretching Marceline's anus wider. Marceline groans, her body writhing with pleasure.

As Princess Bubblegum works her fingers deeper and deeper, Marceline can feel herself approaching the brink of orgasm. With a loud cry, she comes, her whole body shaking with pleasure.

Princess Bubblegum pulls back, grinning at her lover. "You taste amazing," she says, licking her fingers.

Marceline just giggles, pulling Princess Bubblegum into a deep, passionate kiss. They stay there for a while longer, exploring each other's bodies and enjoying the warm summer evening.

Princess Bubblegum's face lights up with excitement as she leans in closer to Marceline. "Really? You're into anal play too? That's perfect!"

Without hesitation, she slips her hand down the back of Marceline's pants, feeling the soft flesh of her buttocks beneath her fingertips. Marceline moans softly, biting her lip in anticipation.

Princess Bubblegum slides her fingers down further, until she reaches the puckered entrance of Marceline's anus. She hesitates for just a moment before sliding one finger inside, feeling the tightness and heat of her lover's body.

Marceline gasps and arches her back, her eyes fluttering shut as she savors the feeling. "Oh my gosh, that feels amazing," she breathes.

Princess Bubblegum smiles and adds a second finger, curling them slightly as she begins to move them in and out of Marceline's tight hole. Marceline moans and writhes beneath her, her body beginning to shake with pleasure.

Marceline just giggles, arching her back as Princess Bubblegum continues to explore her backdoor with her fingers. "Don't stop," she murmurs, reaching back to grab Princess Bubblegum's hand and guide it deeper inside her.

As they continue to explore each other's bodies, Princess Bubblegum can't help but marvel at how perfect Marceline's anal juices taste. She pulls her fingers out and licks them clean, savoring the sweet and tangy flavor.

Marceline watches her with a mix of amusement and arousal. "You're so kinky, Bubblegum," she says, grinning.

Princess Bubblegum just shrugs, feeling confident and empowered in her sexuality. "I just know what I like," she says with a wink.

Marceline leans in and kisses her deeply, their tongues tangling together in a passionate embrace. As they break apart, they both know that this is only the beginning of their kinky adventures together.

Princess Bubblegum grins mischievously and slips her hand under Marceline's skirt, running her fingers along the curve of her lover's backside. She leans in and whispers in Marceline's ear, "Mmm, I can't wait to taste your sweet ass."

Marceline shivers with anticipation, her breath catching in her throat. "Oh, yeah? You like that, huh?"

Princess Bubblegum nods eagerly, her fingers teasing at the edge of Marceline's panties. "Mmm, I love it. I want to lick your ass, taste your cum, and make you scream my name."

Marceline moans softly, pushing back against Princess Bubblegum's hand. "Yes, please," she says, her voice low and husky with desire. "I want that too."

Princess Bubblegum slides her fingers under Marceline's panties, feeling the heat and wetness of her lover's pussy. "Mmm, you're so wet," she says, her breath hot against Marceline's ear. "Do you want me to touch your ass?"

Marceline nods eagerly, her body trembling with anticipation. "Yes, please," she says, her voice barely above a whisper.

Princess Bubblegum grins and slides her fingers down, teasing at the entrance to Marceline's tight, puckered hole. Marceline moans and pushes back against her, her body writhing with pleasure.

For the next several minutes, Princess Bubblegum explores Marceline's body with her fingers, teasing and caressing every sensitive spot until they are both breathless and panting with pleasure. Finally, with a loud cry, Marceline comes, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm.

Princess Bubblegum pulls back, grinning up at her lover. "That was amazing," she says, her eyes shining with delight. "I can't wait to do it again."