Cream x Rouge

(The characters are 18+ in this story.)

Rouge the Bat had been smitten with Cream the Rabbit since the day they met, but was too shy to invite her over to her place. One day, she finally got up the courage to ask. "Cream," she said timidly, "would you like to come to my place for the day?"

"Oh my gosh, yes!" Cream said, her face lighting up with excitement. She quickly hopped out of the door and flew over to Rouge's.

Cream stepped inside, feeling a wave of excitement rush over her. Rouge was beaming at her from the other side of the room, clearly happy to have her there. 

Cream started to wander around the place, admiring the decorations and the comfortable furniture. Eventually, she ended up on the couch and took a seat. That's when she felt something brush against her hineycracks. The sensation made her jump and blush.

Rouge saw the blush and knew something was up. She smiled to herself knowing that she was the one to make Cream feel that way. "Was it something I said?" She asked, her tone full of amusement.

Cream blushed even brighter, feeling embarrassed but also oddly aroused by what had happened. She couldn't help but giggle as she tried to explain what had happened. 

"No, no...it's just that there was something underneath the couch that kind of... kind of brushed against me."

Rouge cracked up laughing. "Well, I'm glad something around here has the same effect on you that I do." 

Cream's blush deepened as their eyes met and her heart raced. She couldn't believe what was happening. This was it; Rouge was the one she had been waiting for all this time. 

The two of them enjoyed the rest of their day, trading stories and getting to know each other better. When the sun went down, Rouge invited Cream to stay for dinner. She happily accepted, and the two of them talked for hours over a delicious meal. 

At the end of the night, Cream could feel a connection forming between them, one that she knew would only strengthen as time went on. As they said their goodbyes, Cream knew that Rouge the Bat was the one she had been looking for all along.

The next time they met, Rouge was eager to take their relationship to the next level and tease Cream's hineycrack. She came up to Cream with a mischievous smirk and a twinkle in her eye. "So, I hear that you like it when something brushes against your hineycrack," she said with a sly smirk.

Cream blushed, her face burning with embarrassment. She could feel her cheeks getting hotter with every word Rouge spoke. Still, she couldn't deny that those words were making her feel something new.

Rouge stepped closer, her face inches away from Cream's. She could feel the warmth emanating from her face and could almost taste the electricity in the air. She put one of her hands on the small of Cream's back and softly traced circles in a tease as she reached around and lightly traced her hineycrack.  

Cream let out a little yelp of surprise and pleasure as she felt Rouge's teasing touch. She closed her eyes and started to relax, basking in the warmth between the two of them.

Rouge could feel her heart racing, but she kept her composure and continued to tease Cream's hineycrack. As she did, a feeling of immense pleasure swept over her and she knew that she had found something special in Cream.

The next day, Rouge and Cream were back at her place for another cozy afternoon. As Cream took her seat on the couch, she felt something brush against her hineycrack once again. She let out a little yelp of surprise, but also pleasure as she felt something soft and slimy against her panties.

Rouge knelt down and lifted up the couch cushion, revealing a small tentacle demon underneath. She smiled warmly, petting its head and soothing it with her hand. "Oh, it's just Tentacle. He likes to rub against cute soft hineycracks to make them feel good."