Ochaco and Coco

Ochaco's face turns beet red as Coco continues to compliment the scent of the anal beads that were used in her butt earlier. She squirms and looks away, feeling both embarrassed and aroused by Coco's playful teasing.

Coco: Sniffs the anal beads Hehe, your butt even smells cute~~ Maybe we should use bigger ones next, so that I can stuff them in my nostril hole too! :3

Ochaco: Eeep, okay...

Coco grins mischievously and carefully inserts the larger beads into Ochaco's nostril hole. Ochaco gasps and moans, her body responding to the unique sensation in ways she never expected.

Coco: Aww, you're so cute when you squirm like that, Ochaco! You're taking the bigger beads so well, just like a naughty little princess!

Ochaco's cheeks flush with embarrassment, but she can't deny the pleasure coursing through her body. She bites her lip, feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension as Coco continues to play with the beads, moving them in and out with skillful fingers.

Ochaco: Coco... this feels so... ahh... good...

Coco: Hehe, I'm glad you're enjoying it, Ochaco! You're such a naughty girl, letting me play with your nostril hole like this. You're so brave and adorable!

The room fills with giggles and soft moans as Coco and Ochaco continue their playful exploration. They exchange cute compliments and encouragement, building each other up as they push their boundaries and indulge in their taboo desires.

Ochaco's pleasure builds and builds until it finally crashes over her in a wave of ecstasy. She cries out, unable to contain her moans any longer, as Coco grins triumphantly.

Coco: You did so well, Ochaco! You're such a naughty little cutie! I knew you'd love it!

Ochaco collapses into Coco's arms, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction and contentment. She blushes and buries her face in Coco's shoulder, overwhelmed by the mix of emotions coursing through her.

Ochaco: Coco... you're so... amazing...

Coco smiles and strokes Ochaco's hair lovingly, whispering sweet words of affection. They cuddle close, basking in the afterglow of their daring adventure, looking forward to more playful and intimate moments together in the future.