All Hail The Son Of Poseidon

Tallulah was having a decent week. Her and Finn would hang out almost every day, and she got to teach Percy about mythology. 

Every once in a while, Tallulah would help Annabeth with teaching Percy Ancient Greek. By help she means sit a listen cause she doesn't understand greek. Percy was able to read Ancient Greek just fine, but when it came to English, he struggled big time. Tallulah would do her daily activities with her siblings just like normal.

Then it was time for dinner. Tallulah headed to dinner, anticipation running through her veins. She didn't eat a big dinner. She was just excited for Capture the Flag. Capture the flag is one of her favorite things.

After the campers ate dinner, it was time for Capture the Flag. When the plates were cleared away, the conch horn sounded, and everyone stood at their respective tables. Campers yelled and cheered as Annabeth and two of her siblings came running into the pavilion carrying a silk banner, their steel gray eyes shining with excitement.

The banner was about ten feet long, glistening gray that was the same shade as the demigod's eyes, with a painting of a barn owl above an olive tree. From the opposite side of the pavilion, Clarisse and her siblings ran in with another banner, of identical size, but blood red, painted with a spear and a boar's head.

Tallulah caught a glimpse of Percy whispering something to Luke but turned her attention to her little sister. She asked Daisy, "Are you excited?" Daisy gave her an anxious look but nodded. Daisy said, "I'm a bit nervous but I hope we win. I can't wait to use Fuchsia!"

 This was her first capture the flag game, and she was excited to use Fuchsia, her dagger. "I'm sure you'll kick ass Zee." Tallulah told her little sister. She knew Katie would be with her the entire time.

 Before Daisy said anything else, Tallulah continued and said, "I'm going to kick Finn's ass tonight. I'm tired of getting beat by him." She said. Daisy giggled at her older sister's remark.

Tallulah and Finn were each other's hand to hand combat partners. They kept score of who wins their matches. Finn was in the lead by one. 

Tallulah made a list of the two teams in her head. Athena had made an alliance with Apollo and Hermes, the two biggest cabins. Ares had allied themselves with everybody else: Dionysus, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus and her cabin Demeter.

Chiron hammered his hoof on the marble. "Heroes!" he announced. "You know the rules. The creek is the boundary line. The entire forest is fair game. All magic items are allowed. The banner must be prominently displayed and have no more than two guards. Prisoners may be disarmed but may not be bound or gagged. No killing or maiming is allowed. I will serve as referee and battlefield medic. Arm yourselves!" He spread his hands, and the tables were suddenly covered with equipment.

Tallulah pressed the sea green gem on her ring, and her sword appeared. It was an intimidating weapon, especially when in use.

Tallulah looked over at Percy to see him with a look, indicating he was completely shocked to see such a large number of weapons in one area. She looked to Luke to see a small smirk on his face. 

Tallulah turned her gaze away from the boy and focused on her team. She slid the helmet over her small blonde French braid barely holding her hair out of her face and turned to find Clarisse.

 In the distance she heard Annabeth yell, "Blue team, forward!" The blue team cheered and followed her down a path to the south. Before they disappeared in the woods, Tallulah caught sight of the 6 foot son of Apollo.

"Clarisse!" Katie exclaimed. "What's the plan?" Clarisse responded with "I'm going after Prissy. The rest of you guys hide the flag and run your asses off to get Blue's flag." "Fantastic" Tallulah said in a sarcastic tone with a grim look on her face. She knew that she should probably follow Clarisse from a distance to make sure Percy didn't get killed.