Tallulah Gets Reunited With Her Best Friend

Word of the bathroom incident spread immediately. Tallulah could hear whispers wherever she went, and saw campers point at Percy and murmured something about toilet water. Every time Tallulah caught someone, she sent them a glare.

The three demigods walked around camp for another half hour before Tallulah interrupted the comfortable atmosphere. "Guys, I'm sorry to break up the fun, but I have someone I need to see. Annabeth, it was nice to see you again. Percy, it was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully we'll bump into each other again soon." The other two teens gave her a smile and they went their separate ways.

As Tallulah walked away she was looking around for her best friend. Grover was her brother, but Finnegan West was her best friend. Her platonic soulmate. The two had met when Finnegan came to camp shortly after she did. The son of Apollo was amazing at archery, not surprising anyone, and noticed the daughter of Demeter was struggling. He offered her help, and their friendship blossomed from there.

The first place Tallulah looked for Finn was the archery range. The boy wasn't there. Then she looked for him at the sick bay, where he helps his little brother Will, but he wasn't there either. Finally she went to the Apollo cabin.

Tallulah knocked on the door. Lee Fletcher opened the door. "Hey Tallulah, what's up?" Tallulah smiled as she said, "I was wondering if your dear brother Finnegan was here yet?" Lee answered her by saying, "He is here, I'll send him out to you in a minute." Tallulah thanked him and the door shut.

She waited outside for a minute or two before the door re-opened. Out stepped the son of Apollo. 

His golden blonde hair glowed in the sun. His sky blue eyes showed all of his joy. He looked like the trademark son of Apollo, all except one thing.

 He was pale as a ghost. 

Seriously, if he stood outside for more than three hours he would turn red as a tomato.

"Lue, I missed you so much you don't understand." Finn told her as they hugged. Finnegan was taller than Percy, and he could rest his head comfortably on top of Tallulah's head. "I missed you too. I have so much to tell you."

After Tallulah had told Finn about the past six months of her life, the two headed to dinner. The two said goodbye, and headed their separate ways.

The daughter of Demeter went over to her designated table. All of her siblings were there. She observed the surrounding area. She noticed Chiron stood to one side, the picnic table being way too small for a centaur. 

Annabeth sat at table six with a bunch of serious-looking athletic kids. The Athena cabin had an assortment of different features, but their trademark was their steel gray eyes. Many kids had blonde hair, but some had black, and one even had red.

Tallulah sat with her two sisters. The Demeter bunch was an odd group. They didn't have a signature smile like the Hermes cabin, or one eye color like the Athena cabin. 

They were as rare as a group of wildflowers; they all looked nothing alike. The only thing connecting them to their mother was their eye colors. It wasn't the fact they are all the same, it is that they are all elements of their mother's control.

 Katie had red hair, grass green eyes and pale skin, while Daisy had dark brown hair, olive skin and brown eyes. Both of the girls were tall for their age, which was opposite of Tallulah. Tallulah had blonde hair, wheat- gold eyes, and tan skin.

Grass, soil, and the wheat of the harvest.

As she sat down with her sisters she heard Luke yell, "Cabin 11, fall in!" Tallulah looked over her shoulder to watch. She could see Percy looking around, seeming very tense. Percy and Tallulah caught eyes, and he seemed to relax when she gave him a smile.  Tallulah looked back to her sisters a few seconds later.

"Lulu, I haven't seen you all day, where were you?" her 8 year old sister Daisy asked her. Tallulah explained the events of the night before, then told her about this morning. 

"So obviously I had to meet him, cause I saved his life." Tallulah said, continuing her story. Her sisters nodded in agreement. "I'm assuming he is in Hermes' cabin. Care to point him out?" Katie asked her.

Tallulah nodded and said, "He is the one with tan skin and messy black hair." Her sisters looked over at the table. "Is he the one about to fall off the bench?" Daisy asked her. 

Tallulah laughed and said, "Yeah. His name is Percy Jackson." Katie smiled at her, a grin so mischievous it would rival the Stoll brothers.

"He's kinda cute, isn't he Daisy?" she said teasingly. "Oh yeah," Daisy said continuing with her oldest sister, "He is handsome, that's for sure."

 Tallulah's cheeks turned rosy against her will. "I mean yeah he's a little cute, what's your point?" the girl asked her sisters. Katie and Daisy rolled their eyes simultaneously. They then looked at each other like, 'can you believe her', and said, "Never mind."

Finally, Chiron pounded his hoof against the marble floor of the pavilion, and everybody fell silent. He raised a glass. "To the gods!" Everybody else raised their glasses. "To the gods!" Tallulah yelled. 

Wood nymphs came forward with platters of food: grapes, apples, strawberries, cheese, fresh bread, and barbecue. She gave Daisy a smile when her little sister handed her a small glass of Dr. Pepper, her favorite soda. She scraped some of her food into the fire as burnt offerings.

When everybody had returned to their seats and finished eating their meals, Chiron pounded his hoof again for our attention. Mr. D got up with a huge sigh. "Yes, I suppose I'd better say hello to all you brats. Well, hello. Our activities director, Chiron, says the next capture the flag is Friday. Cabin five presently holds the laurels." 

A bunch of loud cheering rose from the Ares table. "Personally," Mr. D continued, "I couldn't care less, but congratulations. Also, I should tell you that we have a new camper today. Peter Johnson." Tallulah could help but connect eyes with Annabeth as he said that. Steel met gold, and they both broke out into small smiles. 

Chiron murmured something into Mr. D's ear. "Er, Percy Jackson," Mr. D corrected. "That's right. Hurrah, and all that. Now run along to your silly campfire. Go on."

Everybody cheered. We all headed down toward the amphitheater, where Apollo's cabin led a sing-along. We sang camp songs about the gods and ate s'mores and joked around. Tallulah caught eyes with Percy from across the fire, and when he smiled at her, she smiled right back.

Authors Note:

WE MEET FINN AND HER SISTERS LETS GO

LOVE U ALL SM THANKS FOR READING! Make sure to comment!