𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

Start from the beginning

"Nice to meet you too" Choyeong grabs her hands and shake hands.

They listening while writing their notes of what the teacher tough them but the only the one boy was staring at them especially Hong Choyeong.He's staring too much even without listening what a teacher was teaching them of the subject.

'Even she looks fantastic when the sun shines her softie white skin' he smiles like an idiot.He felt that he's starting fall in love with her.He thinks "Love is bullshit" for him but it's turn out he believes that he felt "Love at first sight" for her.

When the bells ringing out of his thoughts that means it's time for school break.The teacher leaves their class and they're starting makes chaos but half of them went out to cafeteria for the break.He's usually doesn't have feeling have a break with friends even his own gangs want to stay with him at the class.Sometimes he let his friends bought his food for him with his money because he was the leader of the group.Most of them, the students on this school scared of him because he did almost tried to kill one of students that makes him annoyed or more irritation.His father did to deal his problems from his school but he let him studies if he makes worst than this problem he will sending away from this school and let him studies aboard at united states.

"Let's meet that sexy girl, man" the another boy with cute hair said to him.

"Or messing her with her skirt" Taeho laughed hard with his friends.He starting went forward to them but he got stopped by Jang Hanseok.

Yeah, Hanseok have 4 friend.Whose was Ki Tae Ho,Park Yeong-Gi,Shin Min Hyuk and Ok Taehoon.The 4 of them especially Jang Hanseok was the bully gang of the school.

"Let me approach her" Hanseok hands up and went towards the 2 girls.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, Choyeong.I want you to meet my friend from other class" Jiso holds her hands to drag her out of the classroom but they got stopped by Hanseok when he came in front of them.

"Hi, My name is Jang Hanseok.Pleasure to meet you" He held his hand to Choyeong for shake hands.She tried to hold his hand but Jiso stops her by held her arm.

"What do you want? Jang Hanseok! Stay out of our sight" she knows she scared of him but she tried to be brave for her new friend that she will became her best friend soon.

"Well, well well, who was the feisty then" Taeho came of their scenes and put his arms into Hanseok's shoulder.He smirked at her and winks at her.

"Why not I just want to be friend with her and knows each other right Choyeongaa" He smirked at Choyeong and winks at her.

She rolls her eyes and smile down on the floor.She looks him again with a cold glare.

"Now I know you guys look like a troublemaker then huh?Alright if you mess my friend then....." She came forward to him.

"I would slayed you, you got that?" She whispered.He looks down at her even he was taller than her but she's a bit taller with 5'6 than his half brother,Jang Hanseo.He cleared his throat and avoiding her cold glare.

"Good!" She mumbled.

"C'mon Jisoyaa" she bumps his shoulder a bit hard and went out from the classroom while leaving the 2 boys standing dumbfounded there.

"No wonder this 2 our girls was feisty even they look gorgeous.Right boss?" Taeho whispered at Hanseok.

"I'm agree with you,bro"

Taeho was shocked by his response.He thought Hanseok would never fallen in love with any of girls.He always remember what Hanseok said that "Love is wasting my time" but now look at him.Only him that he knows his boss has psychopath disorder that he hears from his father but he ignored it so he keeps the secret for him because one day he will become a psychic doctor for Hanseok.He knows Hanseok starting have a crush on her.He hope when they were falling in love in each other she would change him as better person before he became more heartless in the future.He asked him again if he was fallen in love or not.