𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲.

thankyou for my first 4k readssss!!😭❤️

chapter fifty, song rec is Lovin' Me by Fifty-Fifty & Eat Your Young by Hozier, also Francesca by Hozier bc why not... i made a playlist for Komi & Hanniel on Spotify, and i'm still adding songs to it, so if you want to listen and/or have any song recs for their story, then you can lmk :)

{A FEW WEEKS LATER}

050| Getting Along, Maybe?

~K O M I S O L A~

The school was so rowdy for the first time. Exams started tomorrow, and of course we didn't have any classes. But today, Crestview High had an interschool quiz with a few other schools, and I guess some people had friends from there.

Explains why everyone was everywhere and anywhere, pumped with excitement.

Since we weren't having any classes, I'd come to the bleachers to reread a novel for like... the fifth time? I honestly didn't know.

Yes, it was probably weird that I was busy rereading a novel when my exams began tomorrow.

"You give main character energy sometimes."

I looked up, my eyebrows furrowing at Ibrahim's statement. "How?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Just you sitting on the bleachers, looking just as pretty and reading a novel to yourself."

I let out a small laugh. What was he saying?

"What novel are you reading?" Ibrahim settled down beside me.

"A thriller tragedy. I love books like this; it messes with my feelings."

I didn't know if I had said something funny but judging by how Ibrahim was really laughing, I guess I must have. "You're funny," he said. I just shrugged in response. "Have you read The Song of Achilles? It has to do with Greek mythology, and it has a tragedic ending."

"The Song of Achilles is my favorite," a girl with a lightly accented voice interrupted and both I and Ibrahim turned to look at her. She beamed at us, revealing a set of bright white teeth and a perfect smile.

Not going to lie, she was pretty.

She had a round, cute face with sharp brown eyes, a doll like nose and full apple cheeks. A pretty dark-skinned girl.

"You've read it?" Ibrahim's eyes became lit instantly, his full attention now on the girl who stood at our front.

"Definitely," she giggled. "I mean, I did cry for a month, read it again and cried again, but I love it. The name's Dami," she introduced herself.

"Ibrahim. It's nice meeting you."

There was something about this girl that was honestly so daring, it was attractive. The boldness she carried was just so... strong, I truly admired her for that one quality. "And you?" she turned to me.

"Komisola," I answered, sounding just as curt as I intended.

"It's a pretty name. You're pretty," the girl, Dami complimented, her voice filled with nothing but sweetness and confidence. She looked at Ibrahim. "It's good to know someone else interested in Greek mythology. I only have like two friends who actually like it."

Clouds 𝓸𝓯 Grey || #3 [working on editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara