The truth comes out

Start from the beginning

"No! This has gone far enough!" Minion steals the keys back and puts them in his fishbowl.

"Oh, that was really grown up!"

"Sir. Sir, please, it's for your own good!"

The brainbots were watching them as the bad guys came in and watch the argument.

"Hey guys how's-" but wolf paused.

"Oh, what do you know?"

"I may not know much, but I do know this. The bad guy doesn't get the girl"

"Maybe I don't want to be the bad guy anymore!"

The bad guys gasped and minion shrieked but wolf just smiled and nodded his head.

"I knew he would Go good"

"You heard me!"

"Who are you?"

"Now give me the keys!"

"No! My sole purpose in life is to look after you!"

"Well, I don't need you to look after me"
"What're you...what are you saying? You don't need me?"

"Let me make it clear. Code; I don't need you"

"You know what? You know what?" he spits out the keys, "Code; I'll just pack my thing and go!"

"Code; fine!"

"Code; fine back!" He starts to leave and the bad guys watch in shocked.

"Well, good luck on your date!"

"I will!"

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

"I know!"

Minion leaves. Both of them nearly cry, but Megamind turns on his Bernard disguise, as he looks at his reflection he sees wolf walking behind him.

"Hey"

They both lean against the car, "look, I know what's it like having to give up everything for love in fact me and snake had a fight too he was angry that I was giving everything up for a baby we spilt up the team but then he came in terms to realize how much he loves princess"

"You think I have a chance with Roxanne" but wolf just made a frown as ge heads back to his friends.

"I don't know about that megamind but I do know that minion will be back, he'll come around like Snake did"

Megamind then leaves for his date. Cut to Roxanne in her apartment, with all her notes on megamind, trying to put the pieces together.

"I know I am so close, I can feel it. Okay, okay. I just have to take a step back. Wait a minute"

She backs up onto her balcony, now seeing all the notes together forming an image of Tighten with his name above.

"Tighten. What's a Tighten?" Tighten floats up behind her.

"My super ears are burning!" Roxanne screams in shock.

"I usually just scare criminals. You haven't been naughty, have you?"

"I'm totally messin' with you. I'm totally messing with you. The name's Tighten"

"Tighten!"

"You very own heroic guardian of pure awesome. What's your name? Just kidding, I know everything about you. Oh, oh! And I brought some flowers"

He lifts an entire cart of flowers that he got off the street.

"Didn't know what you likes, so I just grabbed, you know, all of them" Roxanne just looks at him, disturbed.

"Okay, you don't like flowers? Okay, uh, forget the flowers" He tosses them away.

"What do you want?"

"I thought we could go for a little flight around town. Get to know each other first"

Tighten lifts Roxanne up and starts flying with her.

" Woah! Wha-"

"This must be very thrilling for you"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, am I moving too fast? You're probably right, I should just rescue you a few times before we get all romantic" he drops her.

"Woops!"

Hal catches her, "Saved you!. You are lucky to have such a hero here!"

"Don't you ever-" she pushes him and actually falls while screaming.

"Oh no! Somebody do something! Oh, right, right! Duh! I got you! I got you!"

He just barely catches Roxanne, nearly killing her.

"That was a close one! You almost died, but I saved you!"

"Uhh..! Building!!"

"Ah!"

He chucks her over the building while plowing himself right through it with no concern as Roxanne screams in terror.

"Gotcha! Whoo! I'm sorry, what were you saying? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me saving your life!"

"Put me down! Right now!"

"Okay, all right. All right. Hold on" He sets her down on the top of Metro Tower.

"Are you crazy?"

"I suppose I'm a little crazy...about you!"

"Who are you? Really?"

"Oh, oh, right! Well, prepare to have your mind blown little lady" he takes off his mask to reveal himself to be hal.

"Ta-da"

"Hal?"

"Yeah! Isn't this great? Now there's nothing keeping us apart"

"No, it's not great"

"Wow, our first fight. This is so us, we're like an old married couple"

"Look, there is no 'us'! Okay? There will never be an 'us'"

"But, I have powers. I have a cape! I'm the good guy!"

"You are a good guy, Hal, but you don't understand"

"No..."

" We need to find out why-"

"This- this isn't right!"

"Hal, just take a deep breath and listen to me for a moment"

"You're supposed to be with me!"

"I'm trying to warn you, Hal"

"It's Tighten! Its Tighten, not Hal!" he huffs and flies off the building, this will not end well.