Time is what you make of It

It is now the year 3045. The birthday ball of Princess Penelope was in the mist. Just as it happened to her in the pocket of time the Planet of Jupiter had given Penny the gift of telekinesis. Now she could move and bend anything to her will.

The first thing she did was give a kiss to Angel who she had confused her feelings to a week prior.

But that wasn't the only confession to be said. Peter had caught everyone's attention.

"My people, for years I have kept a secret. Why I kept it for so long has become a mystery to me now. I finally realize that none of you would look at me differently. Not as a prince or a brother or a son or a friend. I have been in love with Taylor Diamond from the moment I met him. And now I'm asking for permission to be with the love of my life in marriage."

Reilly laughed and smiled widely at her son. "We've always had a feeling of who you loved, Peter. We accept you and love you."

"Now go pop the question to your love." Charles said. And he did just that

Taking Taylor's hand, getting down on one knee and pulling out a beautiful emerald ring. "Taylor, will you marry me?"

With tears of happiness falling from Taylors' eyes, he answered as he always did. "Yes my prince."

Peter stood up and kissed him passionately. And all through the night, there was light and laughter and joy. Even the dead family members were celebrating. The plant of Zodios was at peace again. The wounds had healed. The hearts were mended. The war had been won. And a royal wedding was on its way.

And in the end, through pain, war, death and suffering, it goes to show you how a little bit of love goes a long long way.