Time Is on her Side

Before the men could react, something impossible happened. From Angel's back, sprouted two large glowing white wings. When the sword hit them, it shattered to pieces. The man stepped back in fear and amazement.

Angel stood up and turned around, gaining the upper hand and killing off the two men. His wings took him out of the window where he joined the battle. Fighting and killing as many as possible.

But damage was already being done. The gates were opened, there were too many men and the royal guard was getting smaller.

There were too many men. And only one of him. He knew what he had to do. As the last remaining guards fount, his wings lifted him up and he flew to Penny's room. Opening the doors and going down to her hidden Chamber

MIA's eyes opened and she looked at her creator's bodyguard. "Hello Angel."

Angel looked up at the AI and sighed heavily. Ready to say the password that Penny had mode. "MIA, activate likl."

At that moment, the liquid in MIA's neck started to bubble. "Password approved. Kill mode activated." The monotone voice of MIA said as the door behind him was sealed shut. Protecting Angel from what was to come. And from the vents, a gas came through, a tasteless odorless gas. It was called VX. No one saw it coming.

With the mens heavy breathing, their lungs filled up quickly with the gas. They started coughing harshly. Their swords fell from their hands as their nervous system started to shut down. A few tried to escape, but the doors and windows were sealed shut by MIA. The castle throne room had become a deadly gas chambor.

And it was a success. The VX took the lives of the enemy army in less than thirty minutes. After the last of the men had died, the VX gas was sucked back into the vent, clearing the air.

"NO!!!!"

That scream came from Penolope. And from that scream, a strong force unlike any other took Amelia off of Simon and sent her flying into the wall, hitting the concrete stone hard, hard enough that it made a small crater as she fell unconscious to the floor.

A shocked Simon slowly sat up and looked at his sister. The guards that were holding her down were now against the walls, with their skulls smashed upon impact.

Penny stood up and ran to her brother, holding him tightly. "Penny! Wait, what in the-how the hell did you do that?" Simon asked.

Penny wiped away her tears. "It's just like you said. Time is what you make it here. I kept telling myself I was fifteen and that I had my zodiac power and just like that, it worked."

"You're brilliant little sis. You're a genius!" She nodded and smiled widely. "I know."