Heart Attack

On the gates of the castle, Mercury was fighting hard. Pushing forward. Two men found their way to the front tower ready to open the gates.

But Peter and Taylor were right behind them. Before the men could cut the rope holding the gates closed, they were attacked by Taylor and Peter. The four of them fought hard. Their swords bashing against each other. Taylor's arms were up as he fought the two. This however left him open. And with one stab, Taylor was hit right through his armor. Screaming out in pain and falling off of the sword.

"TAYLOR!!" Peter yelled in horror. His anger and adrenaline were through the roof as he slit the throat of the first and rushed toward the other. Fighting him and soon unarming him. Ultimately killing the man. Taking sharp breaths, Peter's vision started to get blurry. His chest felt like it was on fire. He fell to the ground. The pain was like nothing he had ever felt. This was it. This was his heart attack. He fell to the ground in pain. As hard as he fought, his eyes fell and his body went limp. Angel rushed up the stairs, seeing the prince in the middle of his cardiac arrest. "PETER!!"

But what he didn't see was one of men clinging into life as he took his sword and brought it down. Cutting the rope. Allowing the gates to rise open. And two more men came up ready to cut down Angel.