Sagittarius

My name is Penelope. I was born on November the twenty second in the year 3029. With formalities, I am referred to as Crown Princess Penelope Natalia Xavier. But I most prefer to be called Penny. It's much easier. I am a Sagittarius. Just like my Aunt Lynn, I am brutally honest and I always give the best advice. But instead of the sea, I like the deep depths of the forest away from the chaotic atmosphere of the palace.

And when I am alone, I come up with the greatest ideas. When I was only seven years old, I created a device that could lift me into the air with only parts from my phone, melted bronze from the armory, and a curtain acting as a sail. Peter called it a flying parasail, but I called it my first baby.

As the years went by, I created my own hidden invention chambor. Where I keep all my babies. For example, a waterproof tail, so I could keep up with Aunt Lynn when she comes to visit, and a machine that could fix anything that is broken. I've even invented a little robotic maid that could attend royal events if I was unavailable. I called her mechanical intellectual assistant. Or for short, M.I.A.

Mother told me that when I come of age, I could be the best inverter in the galaxy. And I believed her. I take so much pride in my work and I am so grateful that everyone appreciates it.

My middle name was chosen to honor my mother's oldest sister Natalia. Mother told my Aunt on her deathbed that when she had a girl, that girl would have her name. Aunt Lynn told me that Aunt Natalia was the greatest Queen, even out doing Grandmother Amber, and was actually the reason that my father met and fell in love with my mother. I felt very honored in a way to have the name of such an inspiring, strong woman. If it wasn't for her, Peter and I wouldn't have been born. Even in death, the people never stop talking about her. Which I know she would love.

When Simion came into our family, we did not get along. He always used to distract me from my work and constantly call me bronze girl or spectacles But I never let those honestly idiotic names ruin my mood. But to my chagrin, Mother and Father informed me that since Simion is older, he would be next in line for the throne after Peter. Let's just say I shut M.I.A. off and stayed in my inventing chambor for three days.

Peter was the only one I talked to during that time. We were always close. He was the one who taught me to ride horses and use a dagger. I vented my frustrations to him. Saying Simion is not mature enough or how he would cause a scandal every other day. Peter agreed and told me he would have an immediate family meeting.

On the third day, grandfather Aaron gave me great news. Simion was stepping down and just like that, my title of Crown Princess was reinstated.

Tonight Simion will receive his Zodiac power. And I pray Mother will teach him how to use it correctly. She and Aaron are the only ones he listens to.