"How would you like me to please you your majesty" Roman said with a smirk on his face and lust visible in his eyes.

" Roman" was all scarlet could say as he claimed her lips once more.

"Mum? Dad?" Sofia said gaining their attention.

"Shit!!" Scarlet said and jumped off the table.

"Sofia" Roman said as Embarrassment washed over him.

"Sorry for interrupting. ill come back later" Sofia said and left leaving her embarrassed parents behind.

"Oh shit Roman!' scarlet said.

"Wow so its just roman now?" Roman said.

"out i need to get dressed" Scarlet said.

"When do we finish this up?" Roman asked with a smirk on his face something scarlet wished she could slap off.

"In your dreams out roman" Scarlet said and pointed the door.

"okay if you say" Roman said with the smirk still plastered on his face.

"Out Roman black!" Scarlet said and threw a pillow at his and weirdly found herself smiling.

She rolled her eyes when he left and went over to the closet to pick the dress her had bought for her for this event with a smile still plastered on her face, she face palmed herself when she realized she was still smiling, they were definitely the worst parents Sofia could ever have and there was obviously something wrong with her cause that would be the only logical explanation to the fact that being caught by her daughter some how made her feel giddy like some high schooler.

"Get a hold of yourself scarlet" she said to herself.

As fast as she could she put on the dress and also styled her hair and applied little makeup , she took in her appearance in the mirror and was satisfied by her look, the dress was a golden color with high slits and a low cut back, the dress really left nothing to imagination because of how it emphasized her curves it was almost as if he wanted her naked all through the night, scarlet rolled her eyes and applied her perfume.

"Hey can you help me with this?" Roman said barging into her room holding hid tie.

"For God sake Roman" Scarlet said with her brows furrowed.

"Wow" Roman said frozen on the spot.

" Dont be cheesy roman what do you want?" Scarlet said.

"A piece of you wont be bad would it?" Roman said with a smirk on his face.

"Out" Scarlet said and went back to putting on her earing.

"Let me help you" roman said and picked the necklace she was about to wear.

"whatever" Scarlet said.

Her body tensed up a little when he got behind her, his minty perfume engulfed her senses, and some how it was comforting, they both stared at each other in the mirror as he wore her the necklace then placed a kiss on her neckline afterwards.

With a shaky voice Scarlet whispered "Ro..man" as her heart raced in her chest  there was no denying the effect he had on her.

As Roman was about to respond he was interrupted by the sound of gunshots in the house.

"Roman...Sofia" scarlet said and rushed out of the room with roman following behind, as fast as she could she made her way down the stairs.

Scarlet screamed when she got downstairs and saw sofia in a pool of her own blood.

"Sofia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'"

********************************************************************************************************************************** ROMAN&SCARLETT

THANKS FOR READING.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
*INTRODUCING PATRON SUBSCRIPTION:
So Base on popular demands from my readers that always ask for quicker and more chapter updates I decided to double task myself just for you guys by making a patron subscription.

*What is the patron subscription?
The patron subscription gives you access to New chapters days before they are posted here on Wattpad which means quicker updates, specific days for updates and also you get to read ahead!. When you subscribe to any of my patron packages you get the New chapter ahead of wattpad and also get to read the next chapter weeks before it's being updated here on Wattpad, there is also a discord to discuss about the book and patron shoutout's !!! So click on the link below ⬇️ and become a patron today!

patreon.com/Victoriousallen22

XOXO