Chapter 13

When Scarlet entered the Restaurant she was surprised to see only Roman in it, she took a deep breath and then made her way to him, every step she took towards him was filled with fear and anxiety, but she knew she had to face him one way or the other, she couldn't hide from him forever.

"Good morning sir" Scarlet greeted.

"What's good about the morning?" Roman asked then dropped his phone on the table and gave Scarlet the most intimidating stare that made her take a step back unconsciously.

"Everything...I mean there's so many things good about the morning" Scarlet said.

The way he was looking at her was so intimidating even for her, it made her want to run and hide, it took everything in her to still be here, Roman was intimidating, his grey eyes had so much power in them that only a stare from them can make anyone lose confidence but then again she was scarlet Amelia Finn and no one has ever been able to scare her this easily, well no one except Roman.

"Sit," Roman said and went back to typing on his phone.

Scarlet gulped and took the seat in front of him, her heart was racing and her palms began sweating, she couldn't explain how she was feeling at the moment and why he has this much effect on her, maybe it was because she was ashamed cause of what she did and with shame comes lack confidence.

After five minutes of awkward and intimidating silence, Scarlet decided to speak up, but with Roman's brows knitted together in a frown as he types vigorously on his phone she changed her mind, so she picked up her phone and chatted the only person she could think would understand her at the moment. Zoe.

"Would you mind explaining yourself Scarlet" Roman said startling her.

"Ex-ex-explain?" Scarlet stuttered.

"That was a sexual violation and I can sue you for that, no one has the right to touch anyone without their consent male or female, so if you give me a reasonable explanation I might reconsider" Roman said sternly.

"Yes-Am-I-I was drunk and I didn't mean to I-I-Am truly sorry" Scarlet stuttered.

"Sorry doesn't cut it scarlet, murderers are sorry doesn't mean they wouldn't go to jail, I need something better than sorry," Roman said.

Scarlet fondled her phone, she couldn't even bring herself to look him in the eye, she knew she was in the wrong right now and Roman had every right to sue her if he chooses to, she violated him sexually, she didn't have the right to hug him talk less of kissing him, she was in deep shit but she had to find a way out of it, Roman was right sorry doesn't cut it.

"I know what I did was wrong, I am truly sorry but if you would like to take me to court for this then I believe I have nothing to say until I get my lawyer," Scarlet said and finally managed to lock eye contact with him.

She knew she was being stupid by saying that but she had to show her strength too, she wouldn't let him bully her even though she knew she was wrong, she wasn't ready to give him such power over her.

"You are something right?, you think I wouldn't file a case against you? Do you think bluffing will get you out of this? I can destroy everything you have worked for with a snap of my finger and you think bluffing is the right thing to do? You are a joke" Roman said.

"Am not bluffing, what do you want me to say or do? I've apologized, I know an apology doesn't cut it but what would you have me do? Am truly sorry, I was drunk...I was drunk" Scarlet said.

"Okay, so can I have sex with you right here, right now?"Roman said out of the blue startling her.

"What!?, no! You can't, You don't have the right to touch me" Scarlet said shocked by his words.

"Exactly, I don't have the right to rip off that sexy gown you have on right now and place you 0n this table, I don't have the right to kiss you senselessly till we both can't breathe anymore, I don't have the right to cup your left breast with my left hand and fondle with your perky nipples while I suck on the right one cause am sure you don't have a bra on right now, I don't have the right to place kisses from your ear down to your honey pot leaving little bites as a stamp on your body that shows I own you, I don't have the right to rip off whatever panties you have on right now and spread those sexy legs of yours wide opens so I can fit into you, I don't have the right to rub your honey pot with my thumbs till your breathing becomes heavy and you start begging me to put them inside you, I don't have the right to take you here and now, so you never had the right to kiss me scarlet," Roman said sternly locking eye contacts with her.

Scarlet had to look away so he wouldn't see the lust in her eyes, her breathing became heavy as his words made her imaginations run wild, she squeezed her legs together to stop the sweet sensation that was rising between her legs but failed woefully as that only made it worse, his words had so much effect on her and she didn't know why, but how he could say things like that sternly and seriously baffled her.

"I-I- yes... I don't have the right to kiss you" Scarlet said stuttering a little.

It took everything in her to stop herself from squeezing her legs the more, her lips felt so dry after what she just heard, her body was betraying her because how her nipples hardened and begging to be freed was embarrassing, lust clouded her vision and right now all she could see were the images Roman's words portrayed in her head, she had to fight the urge to moan as the sensation between her legs became stronger, why did he say all that? How could he say the most sexually arousing words so calmly? And why was every atom in her body longing for his touch right now? These were the many questions that plagued her mind.

"Sorry I hope am not interrupting anything here" someone said behind Scarlet snapping her back to reality.

Scarlet turned to see who it was and was surprised by who she saw, the lady from the club last night stood with a smile on her face, Scarlet turned to look at Roman who already had his gaze on her.

"Esther" Roman said without even shifting his gaze from her.

"Hello brother" Esther said.

"Brother?" Scarlet asked confused.

*********************************************************************** ROMAN&SCARLETT

Follow me here on Wattpad to get notifications when I update!

Thanks a lot for reading

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

*INTRODUCING PATRON SUBSCRIPTION:

So Based on popular demands from my readers that always ask for quicker and more chapter updates I decided to double-task myself just for you guys by making a patron subscription.

*What is the patron subscription?

The patron subscription gives you access to New chapters days before they are posted here on Wattpad which means quicker updates, specific days for updates and also you get to read ahead! When you subscribe to any of my patron's packages you get the New chapter ahead of Wattpad and also get to read the next chapter weeks before it's being updated here on Wattpad, there is also a discord to discuss the book and patron shoutout's !!! So click on the link below ⬇️ and become a patron today!

patreon.com/Victoriousallen22

Xoxo