Chapter 25

Warning!: PG 18

If you aren't old enough please do not read this chapter.

Quickly Roman got out of the shower and hurriedly threw on a T-shirt and joggers then applied his spray, he picked up his wallet and one of his car keys and left the room.

"Leaving already?" Alexa asked when he got downstairs.

"Yes and I won't be back," Roman said and left the house.

"Would you like me to drive you sir?" his driver asked as he was about to get into the car.

"No," Roman said and sped off.

He didn't know why he was going to where he was going to, but something in him just wanted to see her, he just had to see her, it's been ten years, ten years of torture, he had so many questions he wanted to ask her, so many things he wanted to do to her, so many ways he wanted to punish her, he groaned as the thought of having her under him once again plagued his mind, which made him increase the speed of the car.

She became what he wanted most in this world without her even knowing, but then again deep down he knew that there was something dangerous about her, which was the only logical explanation as to why he couldn't find a trace of her for ten years until she appeared again, Scarlet Amelia Finn was not just a Reputable lawyer, just like him he was sure there was more to her than the eyes could see.

But right now all he wanted was to see her face, to see those daring hazel eyes of hers, on the jet he was busy thinking of how he was going to destroy that traitor Zack so he couldn't say a word to her, but right now he wanted to do more than just talk to that petite woman, and that was all that was on his mind as he pressed her doorbell, he ran his fingers in his hair frustratingly as he stood there waiting for her to answer the door, but just as he was about to press the bell again the door was pulled open.

"Mr Roman?" Scarlet said surprised.

But before she could say any other thing Roman pulled her into a very hungry and demanding kiss, catching her off guard which made her lose her balance and before she could catch herself he picked her up his lips not leaving hers.

His kisses were hungry, demanding, and aggressive in a way, his tongue was raking every inch of her mouth and Scarlet's treacherous lips were responding with the same energy as his.

"Why do you keep denying it?"Roman said in between kisses.

"Denying what?" Scarlet said as she clawed her nails deep into his back.

He placed her on the dinner table and began tracing her neck with kisses till his lips were in between her breasts, Scarlet groaned in pleasure as he cupped her left breast with his hand and rubbed her nipples with his thumb, with just the thin silk material of her nightgown separating his hands from her bare skin the sensation was driving her crazy, in response scarlet pulled him closer this time around it was her kisses that were demanding.

"I want you" Roman whispered as he kissed her.

His hands began raking her legs and made their way up her thigh until they found her honey pot, Scarlet gasped when he started rubbing her other lips with his thumb, for the second time in her life all she wanted was to make love to this man, her brain wasn't thinking of anything else other than how she wanted him to take her here on this table.

Roman started rubbing her slowly as he sucked on her left breast sending Scarlet into a world of deep pleasure, his tongue played with her nipples while his index finger slowly penetrated her, Scarlet moaned as his finger strokes were slow but firm, finally the sexual tension between them was being satisfied.

"Ahh ahhh ahh ahh ahh Roman" Scarlet moaned as his fingers picked up the pace and went deeper into her.

"Yes baby call my name," Roman said as he placed kisses on her neck and increased the pace of his fingers.

"Roman ahh," Scarlet said and buckled her hip.

"Do you want me?" Roman asked.

"Yes..yes aah yes yes," Scarlet said moaning.

"Tell me you want me," Roman said in her ear as his tongue raked her ears sending pleasurable sensations down her spine.

"I want you Roman black" Scarlet moaned.

"Not yet baby, I still need to taste you just like I did before," Roman said then squatted down.

He spread her legs open and placed his head in between her thighs, and slowly his tongue began moving licking every inch of her, Scarlet groaned when she felt his slippery tongue on her.

"Roman" Scarlet moaned breathlessly.

Hearing her call his name made him groan, he liked it when she called his name, it made him want to bend her over and thrust into her as fast he could but then he also enjoyed tasting her this way so he quickened the pace of his tongue, he wanted more of her juice, he loved the way she tasted just as he remembered, she tasted the same way she did ten years ago, this was his woman.

Scarlet spread her legs wider like they weren't wide enough, She held his head urging him to go deeper, her whole body began to shake as the pleasure spread all through her.

When he was sure her body was ready to receive him Roman stood up and claimed her lips once again just so she could taste herself.

"Now you are mine," he said as he penetrated slowly into her.

Scarlet gasped as she felt him inside her, it was just as big as she remembered, he began moving inside her, he held her close and pressed her bare chest on his, he was bigger than her as usual but she fitted right into him, one thing he loved was how she could fit into him perfectly, he was big enough and she was small enough.

Her moans were like music to his ears, her soft voice calling his name made him want to go even deeper into her, he began picking up his pace as he felt her wrap her legs around him caging him, he kissed her senselessly as he thrust deeper into her, this was the best feeling he has had in years, he felt complete.

for the first time in ten years, Roman felt whole, he groaned and went in harder, her insides were warm, he remembered this warmth the warmest woman he had ever made love to, warm and slippery just the way he liked it, as he thrust into her he gazed into her eyes, these beautiful eyes and lips gave her away from the start, there was danger in them but he was ready to face it no matter what it was, he felt whole in the arms of a dangerous woman, well he was also a dangerous man, he loved this feeling.

And he was never going to give it up ever again.

********^^^********************************************************* ROMAN&SCARLET

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Don't forget to like, comment and share!!!

Also, follow me here on Wattpad!!!

Xoxo