yours truly

Tsunade's coma was short-lived, a striking yet reassuring announcement to the Konoha's villagers.

When they received the news, Manaka and Naruto dashed to the Sannin's tent, and Manaka didn't hold back in revealing the events she had suffered from the start.

Tsunade was indeed angry. Mad furious.

Shizune literally had to restrain the woman's arms from flinging the low table at the teenage girl which held up about 100 already devoured plates she ingested shortly after reentering the world.

Although Tsunade despises revealing her vulnerable side in public, she was relieved that nothing bad had happened to Manaka while she was held captive in the cave by Madara.

This girl seriously came in line right after Naruto when it comes to getting wrapped in bizarre mishaps.

While the Fifth Hokage waited for her rage to dissipate, she began inspecting the girl from head to toe, analysing the strain Chakra that now freely emanated from her in comparison to their first encounter at the hospital.

It held a tremendous amount of energy. Probably tougher than the Jinchuruki Naruto possessed.

And in order to verify her skepticism, she had a Hyuga member shinobi utilize his Byakugan on her, in which he instantly confirmed that an outline of a human was in fact latched onto Manaka.

At the moment, Rapture was in Tsunade's clutch.

She was skimming the pages, musing through the intimate letters and capturing Tamahome's words. To her disbelief, the story roused an earlier memory in her brain, unveiling a legend she had heard as a youth about a tragic love between a princess and a shinobi.

When Tsunade stated the contents of her mind, Manaka's jaw dropped to the floor upon learning an unspoken fact her doppelgänger had neglected to mention previously.

"You never told me you were a princess!" Manaka flipped her head as she pinned her gaze on Hana who was shyly avoiding eye-contact in the back.

"I didn't? I thought I did, well...oops?" Hana stuck out her tongue in a playful manner.

Shizune gulped, tightening her grip on Tonton the pig. "I-I'm still shocked you're the only person who can see and talk to her." If it wasn't obvious enough, paranormal activity wasn't her cup of tea.

"Yes, a princess who ended up sacrificing her life for her lover." Tsunade uttered with widened eyes.

Manaka being Hana's reincarnation in another world was indeed a shocking matter to the Hokage. Tsunade has come across a lot of intense situations in her life, but nothing so spiritual and universal like this. It was almost hard to register in the brain.

Tsunade shut the novel then cleared her throat. "For the time being, I'll resume my feast, and we'll rediscuss this another time." she aimed her clarification toward the ravenette, causing Shizune to sigh in the background.

Manaka nodded in comprehension and abandoned the tent with Naruto.

Naruto could sense the girl was in distraught, having her posture slightly loomed with her fingers fiddling each other as they strolled the grounds in silence.

"Hey, cheer up." He said, his hand brushing against her back. "Tsunade's back and that's what's important. She's the Hokage, she knows how to deal with this."

"I know but..." Manaka let out a sigh. "I worry for the future. Something's approaching and my time here is running out. Not knowing what's bound to happen in the upcoming moments gives me anxiety."

Naruto hummed, his upbeat attitude somehow brightening the current dull atmosphere. "Which is why it's best to go to Ichiraku Ramen and unleash the stress by ordering a large stewed pork Ramen."