Chapter 23 - Being One (End)

I am finally home in our new house with my husband. "I'm gonna go shower first," I said. "Without me?" He replied. "What are you saying?" 
He came up from my back and gently put both his hands on my waist. It tingles me and I blushed. "C'mon, we're married. Shall we? Hm?" He said, teasingly. "Let me shower first, okay?" 
"I'm coming with you. Don't be shy, I'm your husband." 
"Ugh, fine! But don't lay a finger on me until we get out." 
"I can't promise that. Let's go." 
He grabbed me and carried me to the shower. I still have my clothes on, he dropped me gently and opened the shower. "H-hey! What are you doing?!" I yelled, gently. He doesn't speak. He strips in front of me and he does it so hotly. He took off everything and damn, his thing is huge. I remained there speechless, obviously burning with his hotness knowing that I married the perfect guy. Since he was playing, I decided to play along. I pushed him in and went on top of him, leaning. "Do you want me that badly?" I teased. "Mhm. I want you right now baby." 
"Then have me." 
I kissed him and he kissed me back. Kissing so lustfully and hard. It was longer than ever, I could not breathe. He let go of me for a moment, to let me breathe and then we went in again. I took off my clothes and we continued. It felt so good. Boy, I love him so much.

The next day wasn't a surprise, my back, my fucking ass, and my legs hurt. He was so damn rough, I'll need a wheelchair. "Good morning baby." He greets. "Morning," 
"How's your sleep? He asked. "You dare to ask me that? We were up until 3 am, I got only 4 hours of sleep you animal." 
"Well, true but admit it, you enjoyed last night."
"Okay. Yeah, I did. Let's get up" 
I tried. I tried to get up and fell to the ground. Goodness, everything hurts. Tenny laughed as I fall ridiculously on the ground. "Why are you laughing? C'mon and help me up!" I said. "Hahaha okay okay don't be mad." He replied, assisting me. He hugs me after that and becomes clingy. "I love you, a lot. I am so happy to be with you, you know that?" 
"You silly rascal, I love you too. You're mine."
"Yours."
I had so many marks from him but I don't mind, it's just him cutely marking what's his. Tenny went out to the kitchen to cook us breakfast. I followed him and I saw that he was topless, with his boxers and apron that says, "Chef Husband" which I find really cute and hot. I approached him from the back and hugged him. I turned his face on me and kissed him. "You're really hot, love." I told him. "Pfft, you're cute as heck. Come here." He replied, kissing me. "Go on and take a seat. It's almost done." He said. 
We ate deliciously and planned our day afterwards. Everything is going just as fine. I love that guy a lot. I thank you my writer, having him in my story, we will do everything together. Till death do us part, my love.