▸15◂

T A E H Y U N G

I couldn't believe my eyes. Hoseok's corpse was lying at our feets.
Unknowingly, some tears flowed down my cheeks.

I already knew who did this. Twice. How could they? They first murdered Yoongi and now Hoseok? We can't let this slide.

I fell down on my knees and started sobbing. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist gently from my back. I assumed that it was Jennie's.
"It's okay. We'll fix it" she whispered softly in my ear.

[...]

It's already the third day of the period in which the girls could stay here. The third and last day. I didn't want them to leave, especially Jennie.

Surprisingly, the girls invited us to spend the rest of their time with us. They planned a surprise on the rooftop, they said.

"What do you think they planned for us?" I asked out of blue.

"I don't know. Maybe a picnic or something." shrugged Jin.

"How much more do we have to wait till we can go there?" asked Jungkook.

"5 minutes more" answered Jimin, checking his watch.

I took a glance at Namjoon, who wasn't talking to us since yesterday. He almost passed out again when he found out that Hobi was killed too. Since then, he didn't say a word to us. I guess that he's in such a bad mood.

Those 5 minutes passed quickly. We stood up heading to the rooftop, taking the elevator.

We soon arrived there and stepped on the floor of the rooftop looking for the girls. But they weren't there.

Suddenly, we heard the door being slammed shut behind us.
I turned around, so did the others, just to see the four girls pointing at us with their guns.

What has gotten into them?

"Surprise!" Jennie said in a mocking voice.

"Jennie-" I wanted to approach her but she cut me off.

"Stay right there!" she yelled.
"Or I'm gonna shoot you." she added.

I stayed on my place.

J E N N I E

He stopped there.

I wanna finish this for good.

"Now. I have a last question for you, guys." I said pointing my gun at Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin.

"Who are you choosing? Namjoon? Or us?" I asked. We got very close and I know that Namjoon is still like their brother. But they've seen for sure how he behaved in the past days.

They looked at each other in shock.
"So?" I asked waiting for a response.

They slowly, one by one, went by Namjoon's side. And I swear, I saw Namjoon smirking.

"Oh. I see how it is. You really don't care about us, huh? All we did was for you. We got our hands dirty with strangers' blood just for you!" I literally yelled the last sentence.

"Jen-" Taehyung wanted to say something but I cut him off.

"No. No need to speak. I understand. We understand. But as you may know, everyone has to receive their punishment" I said.

"Time's up, boys"

I looked back at the girls, gesturing them with my head that it's the time. It's the time to finish this.
I turned my look at those monsters and...

Bang!

We shot them. We shot them all five.
I could already hear the police sirens but I didn't care.
I approached Namjoon slowly, who was currently laying on the hard cement of the building and panting heavily. I crouched down to him.

"You know, Namjoon. You're not the only smart one here. We've planned this for months behind your back." I said remembering every memory of our plan.

We met up again, since we couldn't find the scepter anywhere.

"What should we do now?" asked Lisa.

"Maybe we should-" Rosé was ready to speak but was cut off by a voice behind us.

"Searching for this?" a girl with short hair spoke.
We turned around and widened our eyes at the sight: nine girls were in front of us, one of them holding the scepter.
I just gulped, all of us ignoring her question.

The one with the scepter approached us.
"I guess that those Bangtan boys sent you here, am I right?" asked she.

"Yes" I managed to speak.

"Well in this case, I'm sorry to tell you this but there's no fucking chance to get this" she said, raising the scepter a little.

"Wait! I have a proposal" Jisoo said.
The girl in front of us, who I assumed to be the leader raised one eyebrow out of curiosity.

"And what is that proposal anyway?"

"Give us the scepter for now and help us getting down the Bangtan. After everything is done, we'll give it back to you along with the crown and the missing ruby. But accept us as a part of your mafia" Jisoo talked again. She is really smart. How could she come up with such ideas?

"Deal" said the girl in front of us after thinking a while and I just smirked.

[...]

Today is the day before hell.
Lisa called the Twice girls.

"Tzuyu, please tell Jihyo that the plan starts from tomorrow. Start getting rid of each of them, one by one"

"You destroyed our lives you motherfuckers" I said spitting in Namjoon's face and got up. He was stunned to speak, but instead, he coughed blood.

When we were ready to leave, the cops barged through the rooftop door.

"Put the weapons down and raise your hands up!" said one of the cops and we did as he said. We put the guns down slowly and raised our hands up.
They cuffed us and pulled in the police cars.
Just like that, we got arrested, leaving that house.

But I don't regret anything.

***
Hello hello.
The epilogue is coming and then the book will be finished. But I might write the book 2, I'm not sure yet.