▸13◂

J E N N I E

After that bitch shouted at us like at some fucking dogs and left, we decided to prepare ourselves for the next mission.

I've received the location of that mafia too and we were driving there. I was so tired, so were the others. The past months were so stressful for us, but the last hours were even worse.

Namjoon is acting so weird and mean. I've never seen him like this. Maybe the thought of being the most powerful mafia in Korea is gone to his head.

I didn't even realize that we arrived.

Nothing was new, even this time. We did what we always did. We sneaked inside the house and split up to find the scepter. We couldn't find it so we met again and tried to come up with another plan.

"What should we do now?" asked Lisa.

"Maybe we should-" Rosé was ready to speak but was cut off by a voice behind us.

"Searching for this?" a girl with short hair spoke.
We turned around and widened our eyes at the sight: nine girls were in front of us, one of them holding the scepter.

Oh fuck!

                                        [...]

T A E H Y U N G

Five hours had already passed since the girls left. Fucking 5 hours! I was frustrated, so were the others. Except Namjoon. I don't know what happened to him. He's so mean out of sudden, he wasn't like this before.

I was wondering what were the girls doing. Why didn't they come back yet?

"They're here!" Jin said and we all went by the window to see.

The door suddenly opened, revealing the four girls.

I ran to them, to Jennie to be more precise.

"Are you okay?" I asked. And she smiled. Oh God, how I love that smile of hers.

"More than okay." she said and Lisa took the scepter showing it to us. A smile crept on my lips and I hugged her. It felt so warm and good.

I think I love you, Jennie! I thought.

J E N N I E

We came home with the scepter. Now I don't wanna now what Namjoon will do to us. I mean, I already know but you get it.
But the fear wasn't there anymore.

We entered the house and the boys ran to us. Well, except for Namjoon, of course.

"Are you okay?" asked Taehyung. I just smiled. I love how much he cares about me.

"More than okay." I said and Lisa took the scepter showing it to the boys. Taehyung smiled like crazy and hugged me so tight. But it felt good, I hugged him back.

We pulled away and smiled.

"So now we have all the parts" Taehyung said and the others widened their eyes. Oh right, they don't know that we already know everything.
"They know." Taehyung said simply.

"Oh I see that you've managed to steal that scepter." Namjoon's voice was suddenly heard in the room.
"Well done, girls! Well done!" he added clapping his hands lightly.

"Now give that to me. Freshen up a little and come to my office." he told us and took the scepter.

"Oh you guys too" he pointed to the boys.

[...]

We freshened up a little and went into Namjoon's office. The other boys were already there.

"So girls, now I could tell you why I needed all of this" the leader said.
He started telling us the things we found out by ourselves. Of course, he was a little bit dramatic.

"Now I'll give you your reward for your hard work" he said and threw four bags filled with money.

"How much is in there?" Lisa asked.

"About 1.500.000 Won in every bag" Namjoon said.
"Take these and leave this place" he added.

Even if there was too less money for everything we did, we took them. We didn't want to create more mess. We had other plans for now anyway.

"Hyung, at least let them stay here for a little bit more." said Jungkook.

"Yeah. They have to find a place to live too." Yoongi said too and Namjoon glared at him
"Just saying." Yoongi added raising his hands in a defensive way.

Namjoon sighed.
"Fine. You all can stay here three days more. After that, you may leave" he said. We bowed to him and left.

Oh, dear Namjoon. We don't even need more time.

***
The book is not gonna last longer.
I think in about 5-6 chapters I'll finish it.
Hope you're enjoying it till now.