▸9◂

C H A E Y O U N G

"I've got inside the vent. " I said in the earphone.

Summing up, we are currently in a mission, but just the four of us. We had to steal a crown. I don't know what these boys see at these jewels since they keep telling us to steal them, but I think they're really precious.
This time we were dressed up properly for this kind of things, full-black, and we had some black scarfs to cover our faces too.

I was crawling in a vent, searching for the room where the crown is placed.
I was crawling for some minutes, until I found the room.

"Found it!" I said again in the earphone, letting the girls know to be ready to do their job.

I opened the vent, looking a little around and I noticed a camera. I took out a smoke tube, I opened it and threw it down, on the floor, filling the room with a dense smoke. I looked up from the floor, now looking in the window's direction. I saw Jisoo coming down on a rope, looked after by Jennie and Lisa, who were on the roof.

I nodded looking at her, as a signal for her to do what she has to. And the next thing I saw was Jisoo breaking the window's glass waiting for me. The security alarm started to ring, informing me that I have to hurry up. I came down, took the crown and jumped out the window, taking Jisoo's hand.

We hurriedly went back to Lisa and Jennie, who were on the rooftop, and we jumped off the building, falling on some garbage bags. We entered the car and left. We took off our scarfs, finally being able to breathe properly. I looked through the car's window and saw the police cars arriving.

"Just on time" I said.

While I was still looking through the window, I felt how the crown was taken out of my hands. I looked for the one who took it and I saw Lisa staring at it.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"It seems like a gemstone is missing right here." Lisa said, pointing at an empty spot on the crown. I didn't notice it when I stole it.

"It's kinda strange. Why would there be an incomplete crown? And most importantly, why would Namjoon want it?" asked Jisoo.

"I don't know. We'll ask him. Maybe." said Jennie resting her head on the backseat.

[...]

After long minutes, we arrived back at the boys' house. It seemed like nobody was home.
We just threw ourselves on the couch.

"Who's gonna take the crown upstairs, in Namjoon's office?" asked Lisa.

"Not me!" I, Lisa and Jisoo said in unison, while for Jennie was too late to say something more.

"You lost, ha! Now take this and go." said Lisa.

J E N N I E

I took the crown and headed upstairs, muttering something to myself.

I opened the office's door, heading inside and placing the crown on the table gently. But I noticed the ruby from our first mission, placed on a cushion, on the same table as the crown. I looked again at that empty spot on the crown and back to the ruby.

And then an idea struck me.

"What if the missing gemstone is the ruby we stole?"

I walked towards the ruby and took it gently. As gently before, I placed it in the empty spot. It fit perfectly. Seeing this, I let out a little gasp.

I had to tell the others this.

"Guys! You have to see this!" I called out for them. I didn't take long and they were now facing me.

I took the crown from the table showing it to them.

"Isn't that-" Lisa wanted to say when she was cut off by Jisoo.

"-the ruby-" Jisoo said, in turn, cut off by Chaeyoung.

"-we stole?" said Chaeyoung, like that completing all three of them the sentence.

I just nodded and looked again at the crown.

"Now I understand why they wanted it" said Lisa all of sudden.

"I think we should take the ruby out. If they notice what we did, they'd be mad for sure." said Jisoo.

"It isn't like they'll kill us or something. Like we're helping them a lot. But I don't wanna hear them scolding us once again. They act so superior tsk." added Jisoo, rolling her eyes at the last sentence.

Hearing her words I tried to take it out but I can't. Chaeyoung took it and tried but she also failed, followed by Lisa and then Jisoo.

"Aish! What are we gonna do now?!" I said, being really nervous. They're gonna come back home soon and we can't manage to take this goddamn ruby out!

Speaking of devil; we heard a car parking outside. We looked at each other nervously and then through the office's window, making sure they don't notice us. We saw them entering the house and we panicked again.

Another sound startled us: the door knob was moving, sign that someone is entering the office.

We're fucked up

                                       ***
Hi there!
I'm back again with another chapter.
I'm so so sorry for not posting, I just have to find good ideas 'cause I already feel like my books are boring.
Anyway, hope y'all like this chapter)