▸6◂

Jennie was awakened by a strong jolt. She opened her eyes looking at the person in front of her, widening her eyes when she sees Taehyung. They were a few inches apart from each other.

"What in Jisoo's chickens are you doing here?!" she shouted, pushing him away.
She checked the clock and it was 4:30AM
"Are you out of your minds?! It's 4:30AM!" the girl shouted again.

He let a little sigh, finally saying coldly.
"Did you forget that we're gonna train today? The others are already preparing themselves. You should too."

Jennie got up lazy from the bed, heading to the bathroom.

"Ugh this bitch" she grumbled, but it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear her.

"I heard you!" shouted Taehyung, Jennie closing the bathroom door, leaving him alone.

[...]

Jennie came out of the bathroom with only a towel covering her body. Then she saw Taehyung staring at her.

"Are you still here?" said Jennie.

"What? You became blind too or what?" responded sarcastically Taehyung, the girl rolling her eyes.

"I have to change. Leave"

The boy just stared at her again, not saying a single word.

"I said leave!" she raised her voice, visibly irritated by his behavior.

"It's my house." he finally spoke.

She took some clothes, going again to the bathroom to change.

"What a freak" she murmured again to herself.

[...]

After some time they finally arrived in the training room, meeting the others too. The room was grand with so many training equipments.

"Finally. The lovebirds are here. We can start now" said Namjoon, definitely annoyed. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"So first you have to choose what weapons are you gonna use. Later we're gonna choose your roles too. You're gonna learn to fight too, of course."
"We're gonna split into some groups. Taehyung and Yoongi with Jennie, Hoseok and Jungkook with Lisa, Jimin with Chaeyoung, and Jin and I with Jisoo" added the leader.

Jimin took a knife from the wall and threw it at Chaeyoung. To her surprise, she managed to catch it.

"You're gonna train how to use the knives." Jimin said.
Rosé just nodded, not having the energy to say something.

[...]

"I'll just take the guns. I'm good at this." Jennie said.

"Really? Then shoot that target in the head" said Yoongi, pointing to a mannequin.

Jennie took a gun and shot that plastic thing in the head.

Taehyung let out a little smile for himself.

[...]

"I think I'mma take.. bombs" said the eldest girl, Jisoo.

"Then bombs to be." said Jin

"Do you even know how to use those?" asked Namjoon.

"Aren't you supposed to teach me? I thought that you're the smart one but I guess I was wrong." said the girl, putting the bombs back in the box, knowing that she's gonna learn how to fight first.

[...]

"So.. what are you gonna take?" asked Hoseok.

"Maybe the daggers" answered Lisa.

"You know that you must have much strength in your arms, don't you?" said Jungkook.

"I practice boxing, you dumbass" responded Lisa, the boy just rolling his eyes.

[...]

"So do anybody here know how to fight? Even just a little bit?" asked Namjoon.

The single one that raised her hand was Lisa.

"Not you, we already know you can fight a little" whispered Jungkook to Lisa, the girl letting her hand slowly drop next to her body.

"You have a month to learn everything you need. You're gonna accompany us to our next mission and show us what you're capable of."
"The boys are gonna teach you everything you need." the leader said, rushing out of the room after receiving a message.

"Let's start practicing"

[...]

After some hours of training the basic things, they all went to an office. It was the time to choose their roles too. The four girls discussed on the way there about it.
They signed on a paper as fighters, but Jisoo added hacker too. She liked IT so she thought that she could help them with the technology too.

And then they realized, everything is going according to plan.

***
New chapter guys

Ik that the first 2-3chapters are so corny but I hope that the rest of the book is gonna get better