▸10◂

J E N N I E
The doorknob was moving, sign that someone is entering the office.

We're fucked up.

"Quick! In the wardrobe!" Jisoo whisper-shouted.

"Take the crown too, you dumbass!" Lisa said when I was ready to join them in the wardrobe too.
I took the crown and got in the wardrobe.

Just as I closed the wardrobe doors, someone entered the office but I could barely see who was there through the space between the doors.
Suddenly that person spoke, fact which made us aware that there are other members too. Maybe the whole gang?

"How could you let that happen, Jungkook?!" one of them spoke with an irritated tone. I bet he's Namjoon by the way that voice sounds. I wondered what happened but I couldn't talk to the girls. I had to even hold my breath to make sure that they won't catch us here.

"How is it my fault?! The others were there too but still they managed to steal it right under our noses! Look Namjoon, I know that you're angry but you should calm down and think about a way to take it back from them instead of yelling at me!" Jungkook's answer made me more interested in the current situation. I really wondered what happened.

Did they try to steal something but somebody else took it? And if they did, what is that something exactly? I thought that this crown is more precious. Could there be more things they need? And what do the boys need all of these things for?

So many questions were surrounding my mind.

I heard Namjoon speak again.
"You're right.. But that scepter is the last piece on the way to the top. We have the crown, the missing ruby and all we needed was that goddamn scepter. With all of those we could be the most powerful ones in the whole Korea." Wait what? A scepter? So that's what they're planning to do? Become the most powerful in the whole Korea? What about us? Will they throw us away like some garbage they don't need anymore, right? I wanna punch all of them in their private parts so bad.

"I know, hyung. But we still have to be patient. We have enough time. We got the crown and the ruby in such a short time. Besides we're the most powerful mafia yet. And we have those girls who are really strong and smart. Speaking of them, what will you do to them after we achieve our goal? Won't you kill them, will you?" said Jungkook.

"No. Of course not. I'm planning to treat them well since they're helping us with this kind of dirty things. But firstly first we need to get that scepter. After that we won't have to worry anymore" responded the leader.

Well, at least he's not gonna kill us.

Shortly after the leader's answer, a silence was settled between the two and I could clearly hear Namjoon sighing.

"Wait a minute! Where is the ruby? And where is the crown? The girls should be home by now, I saw the car in the garage. Go and check their rooms!" Namjoon ordered to Jungkook.

But when the youngest was ready to leave the office, we heard someone shouting.

"Namjoon, come here! Quick!" I think it's Taehyung. The two left in such a hurry.
We stayed a little bit more inside the wardrobe just to make sure that no one comes back, then we got out.

"We all heard that conversation or am I just going nuts?" asked Chaeyoung.

"Chae, I think we all heard the same conversation." said Jisoo.

"Let's talk later about this. Take that ruby off quickly and let's get out of this office" said Lisa.

I quickly looked at the crown and tried once again to take that gemstone out faster. Of course, I failed a few times but in the end we managed to take it off.

Now which excuse should we make up? They already saw these missing. Nevertheless, we placed them on the table and got out through the window like some real professionals.

We went in the back yard like we were already there the whole time. You know, just in case if they've already checked our rooms.

Like that, we escaped from another fucked up situation...

...for now.

***
Another day, another chapter once in two months.
Anyway, hope y'all like this boring chapter.
And remember, every boring chapter I make is for building the story little by little ;)