▸14◂

J E N N I E

After we received the bags of money from Namjoon, we just left the office. Each of us went to their rooms and hid the money somewhere.
After that we simply just went for a walk. We wanted to relax a little, but at the same time, to find a place where we can live after Namjoon will kick us out.

We walked for a while but couldn't find anything. So we decided to drink something at a café.

Arrived there, we ordered something and sat at a table.

"What do you think Namjoon will do after they become the most powerful in the country?" asked Chaeyoung.

"I don't know. And I really don't wanna know." I said.
"I mean he could do anything. He'll have the power." I added.

"Do you think that he'll treat the other guys as he treated us?" asked Chaeyoung again.

"I mean, he could. I don't think he would do that tho, they're like brothers. But you never now what's on people's mind." said Lisa and we just nodded out of agreement.

"When will we implement the plan?" asked Jisoo.

"From tomorrow, the hell is starting" I said, smirking like a psycho.

"Should I call them?" asked Lisa.

"Oh hell yeah. You must call them. They're part of the plan." said Jisoo.

                                     [...]

                           N A M J O O N

Today is the the second day of the period in which the girls can still stay with us. I was in my office, checking some papers, when suddenly Jungkook burst inside.
He looked out of breath and I started to get a little worried.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Yoongi.. Outside.. Twice.. Killed.." he said while catching his breath. I didn't understand a thing.

"Woah, easy. Take a deep breath and tell me properly." I said again.

He did as I said and then spoke again.
"Yoongi went a few hours ago outside to buy some new things for the security of the house. But I've just received news that Twice killed him." I widened my eyes. How could it be possible? Yes, they were our enemy, but never tried to kill any of us.

Everything around started to spin and my vision became blurry. I was becoming dizzy, so I placed my hand on my head and closed my eyes tightly.

"Hyung? Hyung, are you okay?" I've heard Jungkook asking me question, but it just echoed in my ears.
I opened my eyes and muttered something.
"How-" was all I could say before I saw completely black.

J U N G K O O K

"How-" Namjoon muttered something before he collapsed.

I crouched to his level and slapped him very lightly on his face.
"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!" but he didn't wake up and I started to panic.

I tried to carry him but this guy is so fucking heavy. So I called the others, even the girls.

They were all in shock, because of two reasons: Yoongi's death and Namjoon collapsing. Nevertheless, they helped me carrying him into his room.

N A M J O O N

I opened my eyes, checking the surroundings. I was in my room. Did I pass out? Oh yeah, right. I did.
I looked to my side and saw Jennie sitting on a chair and looking at me with a worried face.

"Oh you woke up." she said with some excitement in her voice.
She stood up slowly and leaned over to my ear.
"Good, 'cause I really didn't want you to miss the rest of the show" she whispered in my ear and I widened my eyes at her statement.

What the fuck!

Did she plan something? What am I even saying, of course she did!

"You fucking bitch" I yelled at her. I raised my arms and started chocking her.

But I think the others heard it because in the next second, Taehyung entered the room, followed by the others as well.

"Woah, hyung! What are you doing?! Let go of her!" Taehyung got between us and stopped me.

"She deserves it!" I yelled once again pointing at that monster.

"What did I even do to you?" she said trying to defend herself and I just scoffed.

"Hyung, what the hell is wrong with you these days?" asked Taehyung. The others just remained silent.

What's wrong with me? After everything I've done for every each of them, they still have the guts to ask me that?!

"You know what, just forget it. Let's go" added he, gesturing to the others to leave. And they did, leaving me there all alone.

T A E H Y U N G

2 hours have passed since I've caught Namjoon chocking Jennie. Hobi went out to buy some groceries while we were left here. You know, just in case that Namjoon tries something.

We were watching a movie when the doorbell rang.

"I'm gonna go get it" said Jimin standing up and heading to the front door.

"Hyung!" he yelled. We looked at each other in confusion, but we stood up and we went to see what happened.

I widened my eyes in shock at the sight in front of me.

Hoseok's dead body was laying right in front of us.

***
Another chapter finally.
And it's already planned; 2-3 chapters more and this book will be finished :((
But I'm thinking about writing a second book for this one ;)
Stay tuned!