▸8◂

"Good job today girls" said Namjoon examining the ruby.

"Your first mission was a total success. You can rest for the rest of the day" he added, the girls leaving the office.

They all went to their rooms, took a shower and went downstairs. They sat on the couch, the silence making its appearance. They were tired, so tired.

"We did it. The plan works" Jennie broke the silence.

"Yeah but we still have to adjust it a little." said Lisa.

"We can't talk here about it. Let's have a talk at night, in my room." said Chaeyoung and the rest nodded.

"Now, who wants to watch a film?" asked Lisa filled with joy.

[...]

The night has come and the girls were all in the Chaeyoung's room.

"We have to make the plan perfect. We can't stay here forever." said Jisoo.

"And how more should we stay here? I'm tired already~" said Chaeyoung, lengthening the last word.

"At least some months" said Jisoo.

"Some months?? When we came up with all of this you said just one month. We've already been here for 2. I can't resist more." said Lisa.
"We already trained, we know how to fight, they trust us, I thought we could escape now and it's all over." said Lisa pouting.

"Oh dear Lisa, the real plan has only just begun." said Jisoo, Jennie smirking at her friend's words.

[...]

The morning came and everyone was already sitting at the table, having breakfast. It was an awkward silence between them that never appeared until that day. It seemed like everyone was lost in their own thoughts.

"So.. Uhm.. What should we do today?" asked Hoseok, everyone looking up at him.
"It's our day off" added him.

"Oh oh. I have an idea!" said Lisa with ecitement, rising her hand like a kid.

When she caught everyone's attention, she spoke again.
"Let's party tonight. You know for our first and succeed mission."

"You can't get over it, can you?" said Jungkook. Lisa shook her head.

"Ok then, let's party tonight" Namjoon said.

[...]

It was night, they wete currently in a club, partying and drinking. What they didn't know is that they were watched, watched by people who envy them, who wanted them dead.

"I'll be right back" said Jennie heading to the restroom.

Jennie pov

I was heading to the restroom when suddenly a man came in my way.

"Hey beautiful. Want a dri-" he was cut off by Taehyung who rushed to us.

"Cut it off, Kai. Why don't fuck those girls over there and leave mine alone." I widened my eyes at the appellation he gave me.

"Did you just say "mi-"

"Oh come on Taehyung. I thought you know me. I'm only looking at pretty and hot girls." the stranger man said and winked at me.

"Fuck off" Taehyung said and dragged me back to the group.

"Taehyung why did you take me back here?!" I was visibly annoyed.

"What? Do you want to make out with him?" he said.

I blinked several times before talking.
"I wanted to go to the restroom."

"Oh. Then go"

"Thanks" I said throwing hands.

"But I'm coming with you." he added.

"What?! No!" I unknowingly shouted, some people giving us weird looks.

"But that Kai-"

We had an argument about this for about thirty minutes. Our friends left us there and went in another area of the club. They were so done with us.

After we finished, we turned back to partying.

[...]

I knocked on the door and entered the office. I saw Taehyung sitting on his stool and checking some papers.

"Hey, I have a question" I said and sat on the stool in front of him. He hummed approving me to question him.

"What's the matter with you and that boy Kai?" he take his look from the paper and glared at me.

"You really wanna know that bad?" he suddenly asked. I nodded.

"Well he's part of our rival mafia group, Exo; along with Twice and Red Velvet." he said and I nodded.

"So that's why you reacted like that when he talked to me? Or maybe.. you were just jealous?" I asked him, letting out a little smirk.

"Me? Jealous? P-uh-lease. Why would I be jealous of that son of a bitch?" he said and I chuckled.

                                        ***
New chapterrrr
Ik it's kinda boring but I have to explain some things like I did here for the next chapters
I'll try to make the next ones more interesting