"What is it, Ming?"

"You-You have guests that want to speak with you."

"I'm busy."

"It's Orchidea, El Segador, and some company."

Rage refills her heart, but she settles it down. "Did she say what for?"

"N-Not yet."

"I will be right down."

---

"Mmmm, this is so good. I also love the service," Bianca tells Miguel.

He offers another shrimp ball to feed her. "Enjoy, mi amor."

Diego smiles from the genuine love they have for each other. He deserves that and more.

Luis adores the manner that his boss deserved.

Miguel's dark chocolate eyes traveled up and down her dress more times than he can count. The sleeveless ankle-length burgundy dress that added to her masterpiece of a body. She smirks from his wandering eyes and turns slightly with her back to him.

The indoor lighting dances off the rhinestone chains of her backless dress. He stops a long exhale from leaving his mouth.

His fingers walk over and interlock with her ring hand. A wedding band on his ring finger finally joins her adornment.

"Signora Orchidea, you wished to speak with me?"

Their hands haven't left each other. Diego sits up with a hand on his concealed revolver in his jacket. Luis does the same.

The Triad boss notices the rings and laughs to herself.

Bianca leans forward with a smile. "Oh, you like my new ring? It's so beautiful that I want to keep it as a wedding ring."

"Congratulations," Xianmao smiles with venom.

"I've been so blessed lately. Gee, I wonder.......what's going on in your love life? Maybe--"

"Is this all that you have to say to me? I'm a busy woman."

"Oh, I enjoyed my meeting with Jia. She's a bright girl who will quickly learn the ropes."

A polite smile graces Xianmao's face. "Thank you. I taught her well."

"Indeed, you have. And I must say that the food here is splendid. I can't wait to sample the whole menu when I take over."

Her thin eyebrows rise up.

Bianca's freezing emeralds take control. "Madame Xianmao, I must thank you. Helping Richie behind my back lit up the hellfire I have in store for you. By the terms of the Board contract, I challenge you to a duel."

The Panda laughs but stops. Bianca Petali wasn't joking. She knew what that would entail.

A wide smile of a guei (demon) adorns her face. She no longer had to hold herself back. "I would be so happy when you're gone, whore. You are a blemish on your husband's business."

Miguel shifts towards her. "Shuōhuà dāngxīn diǎn (Watch your mouth). You won't have long after I win."

His dark eyes of an abyss almost swallow her whole. The tap of her cane brings her back to reality.

"A thin line lies between confidence and arrogance, Harvester. You can't escape your past."

Instead of his breath hitching, she's surprised by the smile on his face.

"Because of Bianca, I found peace that won't be unsettled by your pathetic insults."

A laugh escapes her mouth. "Bold words for a dead man. Oh, forgive me, Mr. Sanchez for not greeting you."