Monkey King walked forward raising his hand up, when a bright golden glow sprung off him like a jolt of energy pushing everyone back. The van separated into peices assembling it back into a rocket.

——————

Monkey King hummed pressing some buttons, even letting the moth chose a few from inside the hamster like ball Monkey King made for him so mothball could come with.

"You've done this before right?" Pigsy asked,
"Nope! I've never even made a rocket ship before you believe that!?" Monkey King smiled before Pigsy horrifiedly tightened his seatbelt and held onto his seat like that was going to do anything if he was hurdling twoards the earth at 100+ MPH.

(This is my worst fear to hear- I don't like planes or heights in general 😀👍 genuine fears guys- genuine f e a r)

"Oh what's that button do?" Monkey King asked before pressing the big red button, causing the rocket to blast off. At VERY HIGH SPEEDS- the moth inside a hamster ball was sent back gladly MK was able to catch him.

Before they began slowing down a bit just enough to grab their sanity.
But not long cause they lost it again once they crash landed into one of the crators of the moon.

Pigsy and MK were both luanched out the rocket face planted, with their space suits fully on gladly.
"Sorry guys like I said I NO idea how to fly a rocket!" Monkey laughed, "Oh! Sorry little guy, didn't mean to scare you.." Monkey King picked up the small space friendly hamster ball with the small moth inside from MK.

The moth wasn't moving and stuck to the side of the ball. Monkey King tried softly tapping the ball but nothing, he tapped it harder but nothing, his heart sped up,
"Hey.." he said, tapping it again, nothing, "Hey!" he spoke louder, tapping it repeatedly, "HEY!" he finally yelled shaking the ball.

The moth shook its wings flying around a bit. Monkey King sighed in relief,
"You scared me little guy don't do that.." he whispered watching the moth walking around the ball.

Monkey King looked up,
"oh right the mission." Monkey King quickly followed MK who was lecturing Pigsy.
Pigsy And MK looked around the corner as Monkey King watched little mothball.
"Hey- don't you need a suit?" MK asked,
"Pshhh no space suits are for dorky mortals!" Monkey King smirked.

"AH- GET DOWN" Pigsy grabbed the two ducking down. They watched as a huge rabbit security robot passed by scanning the area for intruders. As it passed on they all watched,
"omg." His eyes sprkeled, "that might be the cutest thing I've ever saw." Monkey King whispered smiling huge holding the moth up to see it. Once the robotic rabbit left they sprinted into the kitchen.

While Pigsy freaked out about being in her kitchen, MK basically destoryed it trying to find the ring. Monkey King sat back in a chair still holding the moth lifting it up and spinning around making quiet sound effects like it was flying.

"Come on I don't bite!"
"YOUR MONKEYS ATE SOME OF MY MOTHS! I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU BITE!"

Monkey Ming chuckled, but a blaring alarm went off,
"The old ring triggers the alarm system trick!" Monkey king announced in a old detective movie voice, "Alright, come on guys lets get outta here." but before they could the robot rabbit busted in.

Repeating intruder over and over again,
"AH WHAT DO WE DO!?" MK screamed from behind the counter,
"Come on bed GOLD VISION!" Monkey King yelled back still in the chair that had been knocked to the ground.
"Oh right! I keep forgetting I have that!" MK quickly used his golden vision to look for somekind of way out when he found one of those water vents-water drainers?

The thing in the floor of bathrooms (usually showers) and sometimes kitchens that drain water if it spills.

Grabbing, Pigsy, Monkey king, and himself shoving them all inside and down. On the other side was a very clean and pretty factory.
"WOAHHOHOOHOOO! Is this a factory INSIDE the moon!?" MK stood looking around amazement in his eyes.