Chapter 24:Darkness...Light

Knuckles frozed in one place, eyes widen starring at his twin.

His A/C fur is now abyss black, his purple eyes once is now pure soulless glowing white, his right arm where his robotic arm should be have now a dark purplish shadow claw.

He heard a laugh making him turn his head in a instant and sees Eggman laughing, this pissed him off.

"you...BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?!" the red echidna yelled as Tails is afraid on what his seeing.

"Oh Knuckles! Just his new upgrade do you like it?" Said Eggman in a mischievous tone.

"I'm not playing around!" he shouted at him again as Eggman smirked.

"well...your a echidna aren't you? Why don't you take a closer look?" he asked as Knuckles glared at him, he look at N/N.

His eyes widen more...he felt his energy..is full of..dark Chaos Energy...Knuckles let out a growl Turning his hands into fists.

"y...you overfilled him with dark Chaos Energy?" he asked in a angry tone as he look at Eggman.

"correct, it's hard to tame him under my control when the transformation is complete but it's all paid off" he said with a smirk.

Knuckles glared at N/N, this is bad. N/N doesn't have much experience on Chaos energy and now being overfilled him with tons of it is abusing his mind...

This isn't just Dark Energy inside of him...his in a Dark Form.....

If this takes longer...N/N's mind would go to blank because of this.

He have to be fast, he need to get these Dark Energy out of him.

But he needs a Chaos Emerald for that which he doesn't have for the moment.

"N/N...why don't you and your brother play?" Eggman said to N/N which N/N turn his head to stare at Eggman, he then stared at Knuckles.

In a instant he dash at him as Knuckles quickly dodge him, well barely, he quickly look around and sees Shadow unconscious nearby, he quickly look at Tails.

"Tails! Get Shadow's emerald quick!" he yelled at him which made Tails startled but nod as he immediately move.

N/N noticed Tails but Knuckles punch him, N/N caught his fist and throw him to the wall.

Knuckles grunt in pain, he tried to stand up only to get punched at the side getting hit in the other wall again.

Tails tried getting to Shadow, N/N notices him as he use his shadow claw and it began stretching and pinned Tails to the wall aggressively, earning a yelp of pain from the younger fox.

Tails struggling to get out but N/N tightens his grip on him which suffocating him.

"GRAH!" N/N heard a scream behind him, when he look over his shoulder he suddenly got piled on by Knuckles taking him to the ground.

Because of this he accidentally let go Tails which he collapsed on the ground and gasp for air as he cough.

"TAILS!" the fox heared him getting called out as he look over and sees Knuckles getting hit to the wall by N/N repeatedly since Knuckles is clinging on N/N's back.

"T-THE NGH! EMERALD!" He shouted at him trying to resist the pain as he felt his spine rapidly hit aggressively.

Tails quickly look around and sees Shadow nearby, in a instant he get up and run towards him almost tripping when getting up.