Book VI: Consequences - Chapter V: Gauntlet's Gambit (Part I: The Search)

As Kaiba examined the vault where the Infinity Gauntlet was kept, he quickly realized that it was no longer there. Panic started to set in as he realized that someone had stolen it. He immediately contacted the heroes of the Multiverse to inform them of the situation.

As the heroes gathered in the Control Room of the Multiversal Nexus, Kaiba explained the dire situation. "The Infinity Gauntlet has been stolen," he announced. "We don't know who took it or where it is, but we need to find it before it's too late."

The heroes quickly split into teams to begin the search for the Infinity Gauntlet. Velvela, Cal Kestis, and Saitama headed to New York City to investigate a possible lead, while Goku and Sasuke searched the depths of space.

Meanwhile, Kaiba and Superman traveled to the Avengers Tower to gather information from the Avengers themselves. As they entered the building, they were greeted by Captain America and Iron Man.

"Kaiba, Superman, what brings you here?" Captain America asked.

"The Infinity Gauntlet has been stolen," Kaiba replied. "We need your help to find it."

Iron Man stepped forward. "We'll do whatever it takes to get it back," he said. "But we need to be careful. Whoever has it could be dangerous."

As the heroes worked together to track down the Infinity Gauntlet, they soon realized that they were not the only ones searching for it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As the heroes worked together to track down the Infinity Gauntlet, they soon realized that they were not the only ones searching for it. A group of villains, led by Z Broly, DIO, and Sephiroth, were also on the hunt for the powerful artifact.

 A group of villains, led by Z Broly, DIO, and Sephiroth, were also on the hunt for the powerful artifact

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Great Multiversal Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें